So About That Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

So About That Game Thread

Never
Ninnies have not idea what game threads are and should probably just steer clear
OR and work with me here. Grown @$$ men acting like petulant and manic 4 year olds every single play should probably stay clear of the game thread. How about that framing? Some of you are the equivalent of a toxic gamer.
Angry Gamer GIF by A1 eSports

OR and work with me here. Grown @$$ men acting like petulant and manic 4 year olds every single play should probably stay clear of the game thread. How about that framing? Some of you are the equivalent of a toxic gamer.
Angry Gamer GIF by A1 eSports
The game threads are my safe space

And this came a week after the FG debacle last week vs HC. If I was running the show he would be gone today. To literally hand UNLV 14 free points is a fireable offense just on its own.
You're being to nice. He should have been canned after the game.

The collective rallying around firing the ST coach the second the punt block TD happened was incredible.
Thank God there is a shortage of torches and pitchforks these days.

Game threads are like the board’s skate park.

Just let the fringe, the amped up, the lonely, the desperate, the manic, the tattoo covered, chain wearing, energy drinking derelicts, and fickle nervous FANATICS have a safe space for a few hours. They are great.

Game threads are like the board’s skate park.

Just let the fringe, the amped up, the lonely, the desperate, the manic, the tattoo covered, chain wearing, energy drinking derelicts, and fickle nervous FANATICS have a safe space for a few hours. They are great.
So really my only beef is with the guys who say the game is over at the half. Quitting mentality. Babers got crucified for that on our board and a qtr of our game thread people are worse. That and saying our RB who had 4 TDs sucks.

I've seen much worse. I'll bring this up as often as possible, but when it was 14-0 I said we'd win even if UNLV scored 40.

I thought for a millisecond we would lose, when Allen got hit behind the line on 4th down the last drive.

Kind of an ugly win, but there were some good things that are being ignored. Defense and ST need to figure things out and very fast.

Game thread is like a wild night out.

It’s fun, it’s emotional. You hope there aren’t incriminating photos and you just want to wake up alive. You don’t apologize, you just laugh about it.

As they say, “it’s a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning”.

I saw Jesus in the game thread and I found forgiveness. Except for ST. They are Satan's minions put on this earth to sow chaos and pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom