So does that count as a tourny win? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So does that count as a tourny win?

Both yesterday, and today absolutely NO reaction to wearing my Syracuse shirt in town. Where else do you do that on game day in the opposing team's town, and not get ONE comment? Or the day after not a "good game last night" or something. NOTHING. Also you would have thought we were in Syracuse last night at our game watch, not in Phoenix, AZ. Packed bar. Totally packed. We were about 1/3 of the total population there. Once or twice the entire game I hear an ASU fan cheer or yell. We were non stop. Loud and Proud. It was clearly our territory. No one else around us was even paying much attention from what I could see. We were pacing, switching which tv we watched from, jumping up and down. Of course I bring the swag, so pom poms were being waved. etc.

Both yesterday, and today absolutely NO reaction to wearing my Syracuse shirt in town. Where else do you do that on game day in the opposing team's town, and not get ONE comment? Or the day after not a "good game last night" or something. NOTHING. Also you would have thought we were in Syracuse last night at our game watch, not in Phoenix, AZ. Packed bar. Totally packed. We were about 1/3 of the total population there. Once or twice the entire game I hear an ASU fan cheer or yell. We were non stop. Loud and Proud. It was clearly our territory. No one else around us was even paying much attention from what I could see. We were pacing, switching which tv we watched from, jumping up and down. Of course I bring the swag, so pom poms were being waved. etc.
I hope we make it to next weekend. I'll be there for sure. Out of town this weekend.

Not sure that will happen...If you end up at East End, look for some of my friends. Pam Mulligan (in charge of Lubin House in NYC, but I think she may be in Detroit, not sure) Also Walter Hauck. He went to SU with me. Was the team manager. back then. Not sure of anyone else right now.