So how do we win this game? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So how do we win this game?

This worked pretty well for Jake Taylor’s Indians awhile back...

1599920253751.jpeg

Anybody have a version more relevant to SU football?

I disagree. We have a system on offense that runs on tempo and takes what the defense gives. Deviating from what we know is a clear recipe for disaster. If we lose playing our game, we tip our hat and go home, but this is game one of eleven and we also need to view this as a step towards improved play each week.

We have yet to see that system. That was the idea but we have had very little tempo in years 1-4 and we haven't been able to create mismatches. If things finally clicked in practice that I agree with you. But if practice was more of the same from years 1-4, we should think about being competitive. We are 24 point dogs for a reason.

We have yet to see that system. That was the idea but we have had very little tempo in years 1-4 and we haven't been able to create mismatches. If things finally clicked in practice that I agree with you. But if practice was more of the same from years 1-4, we should think about being competitive. We are 24 point dogs for a reason.
We actually saw a lot of tempo in years 1-3. It was only last year where things didn't move so well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom