So How Many Orange Players Got Drafted In Total? | Syracusefan.com

So How Many Orange Players Got Drafted In Total?

Cuseroc

Walk On
Maybe the best draft for the Cuse in a few years. I havent been able to watch.

Has to be the best draft for the Cuse in quite a few years.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So basically, not the best SU draft by any measure.

It'll be interesting to see what next year brings. I'm guessing Nassib in the fourth round and Shamarko in the fifth. Maybe Lemon and/or Sales if our pass offense goes viral.

No way Nassib goes 4th round, or at all. If he gets picked while Kellen Moore didn't, something is seriously wrong with NFL front offices. I like Ryan, but come on.

And I realize Moore is only 6-0, but Ryan is 6-2. That's not much of a difference.

2" can make all the difference in the world - just ask any random girl you meet out :p

No way Nassib goes 4th round, or at all. If he gets picked while Kellen Moore didn't, something is seriously wrong with NFL front offices. I like Ryan, but come on.

And I realize Moore is only 6-0, but Ryan is 6-2. That's not much of a difference.
Ryan was projected as one of the top senior QBs this upcoming season. Stress on the Senior, but if there are 10-15QBs taken, I think he gets a shot in the late rounds. Quick release, he's not slow. He just needs work on things that can be taught

I expect Nassib to have a good year. I hope he can lighten up a bit and enjoy it.

If he has a great year and becomes a draft prospect, then he could end up on Gruden's QB show. When I watch the other QBs on that show they all seem to be open, confident and happy. Those kinds of intangibles and many others go a long way at the QB position.

Except you're forgetting that Moore played in a spread offense while Nassib will have 3 years experience in a pro style offense. Nassib will absolutely get drafted.

Except you're forgetting that Moore played in a spread offense while Nassib will have 3 years experience in a pro style offense. Nassib will absolutely get drafted.
i dont care what type of college offense he played in, NFL teams dont like guys with average arms and slow deliveries, who attmept to overcome those inefficiencies by being EXTREMELY INACCURATE.

i dont care what type of college offense he played in, NFL teams dont like guys with average arms and slow deliveries, who attmept to overcome those inefficiencies by being EXTREMELY INACCURATE.

Well he will get drafted, to think he won't just shows your tendency to write based on emotion compared to knowing what your talking about.

Well he will get drafted, to think he won't just shows your tendency to write based on emotion compared to knowing what your talking about.
youre smoking crack.

all i do is offer talent evaluations.

i am rarely inaccurate.

there were 11 QBs drafted, lets say there will be 10 next year.

you say nassib will be 1 of the 10??

in order to say that, you better have 1st said 'provided he fluckin lights it up next year, Syracuse is undefeated and he is a heisman hopeful'.

if not, you better come up with another scenario which makes him an NFL prospect.

i await your response.

Oh Lord

youre smoking crack.

all i do is offer talent evaluations.

i am rarely inaccurate.

there were 11 QBs drafted, lets say there will be 10 next year.

you say nassib will be 1 of the 10??

in order to say that, you better have 1st said 'provided he fluckin lights it up next year, Syracuse is undefeated and he is a heisman hopeful'.

if not, you better come up with another scenario which makes him an NFL prospect.

i await your response.

Oh Lord

You have a lot of insightful information here, I'm having trouble deciding what to respond to.

False.

i think he gets drafted and if the offensive line can step up over the previous years i think his numbers will improve. the kid has abilities,but the o-line has had some issues and the scouts know this...just my unofficial official opinion which is a fact

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom