So if Sean Tucker | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

Current stat line from ESPN:

155/948/6.1/9 td
14/224/16.0/2 td

So going back to the OP, current totals: 1172/11

With the best defense we will have faced now factored into the totals, the simple projection for the season is 2009/18.9.

And btw, it was disgusting to hear those bozo announcers yammering and slobbering Clemson this, Clemson that, Clemson Clemson Clemson... (and oh yeah, Sean Tucker had a kinda decent first half).

The best Sean Tucker stat? 314 touches over two seasons and zero fumbles.

Syracuse is 1-4 in games decided by 3 or fewer points (which is a discussion in and of itself). Ideally, that should be 2-3 or 3-2. Or, if the luck was reversed, they'd be 4-1 in those games and 5-2 overall. That'd be cool.

That's not how jinxes work.
"jinxes work" ... lol. You want some crystals to ward off the evil? Maybe sacrifice a chicken?

meet-the-parents-robert-de-niro.gif

If an agreements not reached by the start of the 2022 season to present Tucker with 44, it should go down as one of the greatest missed opportunities in program history. I don’t think I’m being dramatic. Who the fault belongs with, I don’t care. Its not good.

I don’t need to waste anyone’s time describing what Sean may be. A legitimate comparison to Reggie Bush has already been made.

Frustrating

It doesn't matter how many yards he gets or TD's he scores. According to Wildhack it's just not time.

It doesn't matter how many yards he gets or TD's he scores. According to Wildhack it's just not time.
It's not his fault. He just didn't know!

Yeah, and I think the Heisman too cause that’s an unreal season and we are winning 10 games with a stat line like that lol
Except the best we can do at this point, "pre Heisman, is 8-4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom