So if Sean Tucker | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

Nugget from the Bahamas. If Sean wants 44 next year, the athletic department has a strong desire to make this happen. Dialogue to take place during the off season with multiple parties.
ADJW, stop acting like it needs a majority vote to pass in the senate and house for this to happen. Dialogue? Multiple parties? My god. This is so ridiculous.

ADJW, stop acting like it needs a majority vote to pass in the senate and house for this to happen. Dialogue? Multiple parties? My god. This is so ridiculous.

To be fair, I would be on the fence about giving it to him right now with him and his father being very coy about committing to coming back.

They literally could end all the speculation and just be like “hey Sean is coming back next season.”

By not committing to it, it’s literally leaving the door open for other programs to come knocking.

It’s actually kind of putting a damper on him for me

To be fair, I would be on the fence about giving it to him right now with him and his father being very coy about committing to coming back.

They literally could end all the speculation and just be like “hey Sean is coming back next season.”

By not committing to it, it’s literally leaving the door open for other programs to come knocking.

Who is the OC going to be?

Present #44 to him at center court of the next BB game. Have the crowd give a standing ovation and start the NIL machine. Make sure the last year of his college career is here at SU!

Present #44 to him at center court of the next BB game. Have the crowd give a standing ovation and start the NIL machine. Make sure the last year of his college career is here at SU!

Syracuse in my opinion is hesitant in giving Tucker #44 because they would have to share the NIL money with him then

I could be wrong but that’s my feeling

Tucker surely will get Heisman Hype from SU...our first Heisman hopeful since McNabb. Although Freeney deserved it too.

We can't even get anybody to New York anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom