So if Sean Tucker | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

This tweet is unlike him. Although he’s accurate

I’m curious if that’s related to the whole #44 talk and him coming out lately saying he’d rather keep his number. It’s hard to not imagine the university making him aware he’s not getting 44 or avoiding the conversation altogether, and him making a statement that it doesn’t matter then because he’s made 34 one of the greatest. Because you’re right, it doesn’t seem like a statement he’d make. But he’s also right.

Goes off for 1500 and 15 this year, do you give him 44?
Only if he agrees to it. I think he has said he doesn't want it at the moment.

I’m curious if that’s related to the whole #44 talk and him coming out lately saying he’d rather keep his number. It’s hard to not imagine the university making him aware he’s not getting 44 or avoiding the conversation altogether, and him making a statement that it doesn’t matter then because he’s made 34 one of the greatest. Because you’re right, it doesn’t seem like a statement he’d make. But he’s also right.
IMO, this is it. 100%

IMO, this is it. 100%
yeah, agree as well. He once said he would be proud to wear it, and I believe he still would, but Wildhack seems to have made it clear that it isn't happening while he(Sean) is here at the very least. So Sean is a classy kid and isn't going to say "Hey I want 44 but they won't give it to me", he will spin it and make 34 the new great number. And it now is.

In this goofy era of NIL, would Sean have to split profits with the University for #44 merchandise? Maybe they recognize the complicated marketing problem of having a real person wearing that number.

Last edited:
As a newer fan #44 is something I see all over the dome, hear people talk about a lot, and vaguely know some of the history of. #34 however means a lot to me as it’s Sean Tucker’s number. Him I know.

yeah, agree as well. He once said he would be proud to wear it, and I believe he still would, but Wildhack seems to have made it clear that it isn't happening while he(Sean) is here at the very least. So Sean is a classy kid and isn't going to say "Hey I want 44 but they won't give it to me", he will spin it and make 34 the new great number. And it now is.
could be...or maybe that is just your spin

Imagine if he goes off for 200 SU beats Pitt and he ends the yr as the top rusher and doesnt even get a sniff..

1496 and 12

how appropriate in a year chock full of coming up short, 4 freaking yds.

another 255 in receiving and two tds. (second in yds receiving )

“There’s a lot of things that haven’t happened yet, and those things could be a rock in the river that flows straight and makes it change direction, but right now there are no rocks in the river,” Steve Tucker said.

“The river is flowing straight, and straight is what was always intended, to finish up at Syracuse and do what we came there to do.”

Does he understand leaving a measure of wiggle room is the root cause of worry?

“If people want to speculate, they can speculate,” he said.

“I want people to take it on face value. Some people probably think we’re already looking, and we’re not.”

“There’s a lot of things that haven’t happened yet, and those things could be a rock in the river that flows straight and makes it change direction, but right now there are no rocks in the river,” Steve Tucker said.

“The river is flowing straight, and straight is what was always intended, to finish up at Syracuse and do what we came there to do.”

“I want people to take it on face value. Some people probably think we’re already looking, and we’re not.”

Man they do absolutely nothing to give the team, coaches and fans a boost of confidence that he’s stay do they?

Man what type of weird parable is this? Really wish they weren’t forcing us to read tea leaves, it’s kind of annoying.

raw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom