So im out at my sons cyo game tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So im out at my sons cyo game tonight

WTH is this inspirational crap? What's this board coming to?!? Are we becoming a collective of namby-pamby vacillators unwilling to risk certain organs in the name of some Schrödinger's Wagon? Intransigent in the face of metabolic vicissitudes, man! I just finished a 750 of Gulden Draak in 45 minutes in order to experimentally determine which shape and size of glassware is optimal for consumption of same. I liked your references to "slam" and "intoxicant", but would've preferred to see "intoxicated" in there somewhere.

Oh, and it's affected not effected. I'm really just posting... posting to... say that. And the Gulden Draak thing. It's really good. Was really good. It's gone now. <SOB>

Further proof that this man is the smartest guy on the board. Not only does he obviously love to drink, but he can do so in excess while using words that, as far as I can tell, come from the future.

Well, Marsh, in all honesty, without the Immaculate Conception, there'd be no Holy Family. So your son wouldn't have a team without IC. Cut 'em a break, raising a family doesn't leave a lot of money left over for new gymnasiums.

Well, Marsh, in all honesty, without the Immaculate Conception, there'd be no Holy Family. So your son wouldn't have a team without IC. Cut 'em a break, raising a family doesn't leave a lot of money left over for new gymnasiums.

You are the smartest man on this forum. Pete Calvin is so wrong about you

You are the smartest man on this forum. Pete Calvin is so wrong about you

I kinda know about this stuff. I am fairly convinced that if my brother and I weren't also immaculate conceptions, then my mom only "did it" twice, and didn't like it, and has been chaste and pure for the rest of her life. Pete's mom, on the other hand...

WTH is this inspirational crap? What's this board coming to?!? Are we becoming a collective of namby-pamby vacillators unwilling to risk certain organs in the name of some Schrödinger's Wagon? Intransigent in the face of metabolic vicissitudes, man! I just finished a 750 of Gulden Draak in 45 minutes in order to experimentally determine which shape and size of glassware is optimal for consumption of same. I liked your references to "slam" and "intoxicant", but would've preferred to see "intoxicated" in there somewhere.

Oh, and it's affected not effected. I'm really just posting... posting to... say that. And the Gulden Draak thing. It's really good. Was really good. It's gone now. <SOB>

So let me get this correctly, even with your objections to me being inspired and returning encouragement to Marsh, the only reason you posted was to lay down the hammer of the grammar nazis? I do try to look for the good in things and while I don't generally mess that one up, your chastisement will likely make sure not to slip up again. Now don't get me wrong, I sometimes enjoy drinking until the sun rises, which is a bit longer nowadays. If I can afford to fly back for Duke and get tickets, I will be happy to drink large amounts with whomever will be tolerant to have me around, but i mini rest for the temple is helpful every now and then.
PS I'm not a huge fan of beers that I feel like I am eating, give me the "bitter beer face", and cost so much that they cut into my ability to get drunk. I am more of a pragmatic, tactical drinker. But I feel we can all coexist even with different styles and beliefs. No need to have battles analogous to religious warfare, right?

I kinda know about this stuff. I am fairly convinced that if my brother and I weren't also immaculate conceptions, then my mom only "did it" twice, and didn't like it, and has been chaste and pure for the rest of her life. Pete's mom, on the other hand...

Oh Lord

Hell yeah! I played for IC from 05-08. Great times, loved it.

Holy Family was always a good squad.

I played for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. 2007-2009.

Jeremy L. said:
I played for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. 2007-2009.

I played for st joes camillus from 85-88. Good times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom