So Kansas getting blown out right now it's ok | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So Kansas getting blown out right now it's ok

HakAttack said:
If Kansas gets blown out at Morgantown, which is well on the way to being the case, they absolutely DO NOT deserve a #1 seed. I think they flip flop with Nova after this loss. Remember, Nova beat Kansas earlier this year. Lead is now up to 22. I don't care if you're without Embiid. That's embarrassing. When we lost to BC and GT at least they were close losses.

A BC loss at home is comparable to a WV blowout without the probably #1 overall pick in the draft? I have to disagree.

A BC loss at home is comparable to a WV blowout without the probably #1 overall pick in the draft? I have to disagree.
Oh gimme a break they are both embarrassing.

Hopefully Grant keeps dressing like Russell Westbrook so people can't help but notice him.
Westbrook? More like Steve Urkel, suspenders and all. "Did I do that?"

urkel.jpg
14417702-mmmain.jpg

KU mounting a comeback. Down 8 with 2:20 to go. If they make this miraculous comeback from 25 down without Embid - just give them the overall #1 seed!

Right now I have Florida, Arizona, Wichita St as the one seeds. Syracuse, Nova, Duke are fighting for that last spot.

This would be their 8th loss. At some point this Kansas one seed talk will have to stop, regardless of their schedule.

I don't think there has ever been a one seed with more than 5 losses. I don't care how "good" your schedule is...if you have 8 losses you DO NOT deserve a one seed. Period. Well...maybe in the NIT. ;)

I don't think there has ever been a one seed with more than 5 losses. I don't care how "good" your schedule is...if you have 8 losses you DO NOT deserve a one seed. Period. Well...maybe in the NIT. ;)

Michigan State (2000 and 2012) and Illinois (2001) were one seeds with 7 losses. I agree with your second sentence.

PeteCalvin said:

It has happened 3 times. Mich St and Illinois are 2 of then. They each had 7 losses

It has happened 3 times. Mich St and Illinois are 2 of then. They each had 7 losses

That is just wrong. If they gave a one seed to a 9-loss KU, I would be ballistic as an opposing coach with a top 5 team.

Halo said:
Media spin. She wrote an article implying that KU could lose two more games and still have no problem getting a one seed, with 9 losses. :bang:

Did she really write that? I missed it. Damn, I have to get one of those writing gigs.

UK getting blown out at Florida too.. Who are they "without"..?
UK lol garbage the whole year. Shouldn't have been in the top 25 this week and it isn't close. Yet, somehow, "mystique" will try to keep them in the top 25 yet again! Well, well it was a loss to Florida and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom