So Kansas getting blown out right now it's ok | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So Kansas getting blown out right now it's ok

Did she really write that? I missed it. Damn, I have to get one of those writing gigs.

Yes she did... and then to make it worse compared it to the arinze onauku situation.

Syracuse was not forgave any losses for arinze injury... it was #1 based on wins and losses. it was an absurd comparison.

Yes she did... and then to make it worse compared it to the arinze onauku situation.

Syracuse was not forgave any losses for arinze injury... it was #1 based on wins and losses. it was an absurd comparison.

Dana is a PSU grad and Villanova schill. Any questions?

Right now I have Florida, Arizona, Wichita St as the one seeds. Syracuse, Nova, Duke are fighting for that last spot.
Wisconsin, Villanova are the top contenders for the 4th 1 seed then Syracuse is 3rd and Virginia is 4th. Duke won't be a 1 seed.

Dana O'Neil is a moron for how terrible she has been since Syracuse/Pitt announced they were leaving and the Big East was being broken up. Her writing has had a lot of whine and cheese for what she feels was the unwarranted death of the Big East when she didn't factor in football for the schools that have left the Big East. What a hack if she think Kansas is a 1 seed with 8 losses and not even consider the possibility of 9 losses. Kansas's schedule is awesome, but they have lost a lot of those games and that has to count for something.

If we beat Boston College and Georgia Tech or even one of them we would be a 1 seed so we have no one to blame, but ourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom