So many college hoops games right now... | Syracusefan.com

So many college hoops games right now...

iommi

Living Legend
And later tonight...my head is spinning. Im watching Wiscy-Purdue right now. There is even SDSU, who are playing at Utah St at 11pm EST. Wire to wire college hoops. Awesome.

On a note from left field, I cannot believe that Jalen Rose picked Michigan St to beat his Wolverines on Gameday today. That was stunning.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are running a hoops marathon. I've been in and out watching games but am home with just the boy so we have done a bunch of things together without the girls.

I sincerely hope that this means you are recovering well.

Glad to hear you are running a hoops marathon. I've been in and out watching games but am home with just the boy so we have done a bunch of things together without the girls.

I sincerely hope that this means you are recovering well.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm very sore, but it's manageable. As legendary bar cooler, Dalton, said so eloquently, "Pain don't hurt."

Seriously, I got a great phone call from my doctor's office this past Thursday. I have my follow up appointment on Monday, but everything is looking great. Fingers crossed.

I think my game watching will be Wiscy-Purdue, then a combo of things, until MI-MSU at 7, followed by Gonzaga-BYU at 10 and then the SDSU game at 11.

Tomorrow night, I'm having people over for The Royal Rumble. Yes, I still watch WWE.

Last edited:
iommi said:
Do you agree with my viewing agenda above?
Throw in pitt/maryland and some crappy conference games that i love to watch and i agree.

I think my game watching will be Wiscy-Purdue, then a combo of things, until MI-MSU at 8, follows by Gonzaga-BYU at 10 and then the SDSU game at 11.

Tomorrow night, I'm having people over for The Royal Rumble. Yes, I still watch WWE.

Just a heads-up. UM-MSU is at 7. Gotta get it in before they waste their evening on winter X games. :eek:

TDTOrange said:
Just a heads-up. UM-MSU is at 7. Gotta get it in before they waste their evening on winter X games. :eek:

Winter x. Jesus christ. Drives me crazy when they put that crap on espn instead of college hoops. Absolutely bat stuff crazy

MD hanging with Pitt much like their first game but they just make too many mistakes IMO to beat a team like Pitt.

Are we forgetting UConn @ Rutgers for the battle of 5th place in the AAC?
image.jpg

jordoo said:
MD hanging with Pitt much like their first game but they just make too many mistakes IMO to beat a team like Pitt.

A colleague has kids who went to both schools and she asked who to root for. I said Maryland because Pitt is too close to us in the standings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom