So much for the Eli haters | Syracusefan.com

So much for the Eli haters

believe.gif

the best is watching/reading the talking/writing heads/hands as they backtrack to cover themselves...'well to be fair, he wasnt elite till this year' is the best and most common used line.

shut the , hes been ELIte for about 4 years.

the same idiots often call for TC's job, but if you talk to any player...thats ANY PLAYER, all love ELI and TC.

only fools dont think so.

Lets Go Big Blue!!!

and Marsh, start a thread after every TOUCHDOWN next week. when i get back from the win, i got your back.....

Oh Lord

the same idiots often call for TC's job, but if you talk to any player...thats ANY PLAYER, all love ELI and TC.

Oh Lord

Yeah, and half those people call themselves Giants fans. I think they hang out with some of the people here after a loss.

But think about some of those crazy turnovers he or the coaches has caused in the past and for the most part have since eliminated:
1) throwing off the back foot while off balanced
2) throwing with his left hand
3) lining Eli up with no one in the backfield to block for him and he is 90 yards away from a touchdown.

You have to love Eli and what he has evolved into.

the best is watching/reading the talking/writing heads/hands as they backtrack to cover themselves...'well to be fair, he wasnt elite till this year' is the best and most common used line.

shut the , hes been ELIte for about 4 years.

only fools dont think so.

Lets Go Big Blue!!!

and Marsh, start a thread after every TOUCHDOWN next week. when i get back from the win, i got your back.....

Oh Lord

You know i will. Go bug blue!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I just can't stand seeing Giants fans rail on their own man. Eli is a great QB that has had a very good career, despite not having the greatest weapons surrounding him. Somewhat like Donovan, we were given a taste of what they could do with a Burress/Owens for a short time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom