So my mistress... | Syracusefan.com

So my mistress...

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
says she has this saturday all set up. She just cancelled no problem some previous obligation having forgot about the game. Just bought you a 65" flat screen LED HD tv to watch the game she says while adding she's invited Dan Conley and Donnie Mac over for a "Late Lunch" to watch the game. Gonna be steaks and Lobsters started off with shrimp cocktails just because, along with my favorite tailgate frozen drink the Orange Touchdown (Vodka, OJ with Blue Cucoa) she says.

She mentioned she stopped at Mannys too to buy us some new SU digs to adorn the man cave with and us as well which in her case is a plunging Cuse V neck shirt that looks mighty fine. And since she says I take such good care of her she mentions she'll be tending to us with food and drink all game long "so you guys won't have to miss any important plays". And of course when the games get tight and stressful she says she'll rub my shoulders to help. Then with a wink of the eye on the QT she also tells me they now sell SU orange colored nighties and thongs so when the game is over and the guys leave we can have some private fun regardless of the games outcome.

And then she adds "but we know there's no way we'll lose" (the 'we'll' I especially like as she's now considers SU part of her life too), "no way they'll lose because the new era of Scott Shafer hard nosed football has begun and the storming of the ACC is set to begin."

That's my kind of gal...

says she has this saturday all set up. She just cancelled no problem some previous obligation having forgot about the game. Just bought you a 65" flat screen LED to watch the game she says while adding she's invited Dan Conley and Donnie Mac over for a "Late Lunch" to watch the game. Gonna be steaks and Lobsters started off with shrimp cocktails just because, along with my favorite tailgate frozen drink the Orange Touchdown (Vodka, OJ with Blue Cucoa) she says.

She mentioned she stopped at Mannys too to buy us some new SU digs to adorn the man cave with and us as well which in her case is a plunging Cuse V neck shirt that looks mighty fine. And since she says I take such good care of her she mentions she'll be tending to us with food and drink all game long "so you guys won't have to miss any important plays". With a wink of the eye on the QT she also tells me they now sell SU orange colored nighties and thongs so when the game is over and the guys leave we can have some private fun regardless of the games outcome.

And then she adds "but we know there's no way we'll lose" (the 'we'll' I especially like as she's now considers SU part of her life too), "no way they'll lose because the new era of Scott Shafer hard nosed football has begun and the storming of the ACC is set to begin."

That's my kind of gal...

LOL, your not fooling anyone, Mrs. Regular runs the roost over there buddy.

Not bad. But my mistress has invited over the SU dance team for the game - not Dan Conley and Donnie Mac - so they can all serve me food and drink during the game while wearing those new SU nighties (we're skipping the thongs - food inspector be damned).

damn, busted that quick...could't ya have given me a few days to enjoy the fun of that reoccuring dream! :)

LOL, its better to be safe then sorry. When Mrs. Regular and my fiance are discussing there Daschounds in a few weeks and someone blows us in I dont want to fear for our safeties.

Not bad. But my mistress has invited over the SU dance team for the game - not Dan Conley and Donnie Mac - so they can all serve me food and drink during the game while wearing those new SU nighties (we're skipping the thongs - food inspector be damned).
damn should have thought of that.....nice

My mistress invited the dance team over and they are not tending to me with food and drink..but they are tending to me during the commercials if you know what i mean.

says she has this saturday all set up. She just cancelled no problem some previous obligation having forgot about the game. Just bought you a 65" flat screen LED to watch the game she says while adding she's invited Dan Conley and Donnie Mac over for a "Late Lunch" to watch the game. Gonna be steaks and Lobsters started off with shrimp cocktails just because, along with my favorite tailgate frozen drink the Orange Touchdown (Vodka, OJ with Blue Cucoa) she says.

She mentioned she stopped at Mannys too to buy us some new SU digs to adorn the man cave with and us as well which in her case is a plunging Cuse V neck shirt that looks mighty fine. And since she says I take such good care of her she mentions she'll be tending to us with food and drink all game long "so you guys won't have to miss any important plays". And of course when the games get tight and stressful she says she'll rub my shoulders to help. Then with a wink of the eye on the QT she also tells me they now sell SU orange colored nighties and thongs so when the game is over and the guys leave we can have some private fun regardless of the games outcome.

That's my kind of gal...

...and then you woke up, and mowed the lawn.

Right?...right?

So my dog says he'll happily poop indoors if it means we can watch the game together. Man's best friend, I tell ya.

So, the bare back riding us a post-game event. More like dessert than lunch.

You know, I had tickets for the game, but plans have changed and now actually have a pretty nice little Saturday on tap. We're going to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond... I don't know! I don't know if we'll have enough time!

So, you're saying you're a 60 second man.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I would probably be a 60 second man if i had the whole dance team naked in my man cave tending to me yes...although i would obviously trick the dance girls by pausing commercials or hitting the play button so it was going in slow mo

says she has this saturday all set up. She just cancelled no problem some previous obligation having forgot about the game. Just bought you a 65" flat screen LED HD tv to watch the game she says while adding she's invited Dan Conley and Donnie Mac over for a "Late Lunch" to watch the game. Gonna be steaks and Lobsters started off with shrimp cocktails just because, along with my favorite tailgate frozen drink the Orange Touchdown (Vodka, OJ with Blue Cucoa) she says.

That's my kind of gal...

And I thought I had it made because I was having Orijinal's wife over for lunch on Saturday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom