So now we wait on the roster | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So now we wait on the roster

If all 3 came back, we'd have "Duke in a great year" talent and "mid-major" experience.

Of course, I have zero expectations of all 3 coming back.

I think Battle impressed tonight on a BIG stage. I now would be shocked if he's back.

Dolezaj has the ability to get to the NBA with another season or two.

OB has a lot of $$$ reasons to come back. High-Mid Lottery Pick vs Late 1st/2nd Round Pick is a big deal.

I wouldn't think that 1 game would change his NBA prospects. Like Mali back in 2016, I think Battle has to have a really good combine before we have to start thinking about him leaving. And to be honest, as much as I would love to have him back next year, I hope he does get drafted in the first round. Not only would it be great for him and his family, but it would be another sales pitch that Boeheim can use to recruit.

Sorry if this opinion was already mentioned since I did not read the entire thread.

It appears our guard situation is on good ground for next season. So, from a standpoint of considering the possible loss of Tyus or Oshae, I would prefer the former.

Kind of surprised this Oshae stuff keeps coming up. He’s not a top 50 prospect. I think we are shell shocked from previous years.

All of those guys had a case to leave, if people are confused comparing Brissett to them then they need their head examined

Tom Petty said it best "and the waiting is the hardest part". If this season hasn't been anxiety enducing enough lol, now we have to wait for the combine. I know that's a product of the times, but man do I long for the days of roster stability with our program.

Tom Petty said it best "and the waiting is the hardest part". If this season hasn't been anxiety enducing enough lol, now we have to wait for the combine. I know that's a product of the times, but man do I long for the days of roster stability with our program.
I don't know why but I have a feeling that things are going to work out for us this offseason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom