So pumped watching the SB will be to just pass time until NSD! | Syracusefan.com

So pumped watching the SB will be to just pass time until NSD!

Crusty

Living Legend
With all the excitement and great publicity for the Orange - all happening at the most opportune time - I am so pumped I'll be watching the Super Bowl just as a pass time until we get to NSD.

It looks like we will have out best class in over a decade while filling positions of need to boot. We have been competing and winning recruits with offers from schools that we were not even in the discussion with for many a moon. The TV exposure for the Cuse is fantastic and IMO will help with everything. The Duke game crowd and the student body got some fantastic exposure.

Looks like we have 4 Booms from the game and looking for more. I can't wait.
LGO!

As excited as I am for this NSD, there is no way the Super Bowl is just a time filler. #1 O vs #1 D in a cold weather stadium. Can the Seahawks young inexperienced team (0 players with any Super Bowl experience) beat the Peyton's. Should be quite a game to end the season, as bittersweet as it will be. I personally hope Peyton pulls it off so he can cement his legacy as the G.O.A.T.

To me everything is filler until 5 Feb. Finish this class strong. I ain't going to get anything done at work this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom