So the scream at our bench... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

So the scream at our bench...

I was at a UConn P.C. game years ago. The winner goes to the NCAA tournament. This was in the old days of the ECAC.

Wow! You are old.

I was literally sitting behind JB when jabari hit the 3, turned around and screamed f...u in his face. I turned to look at my mom and she said f...u? He should get kicked out of the Bahamas! She's 84. The feeling in the gym when we got down a bit was Auburn wanted to embarrass us, they came across like classless punks. It was personal for them and we backed out of the fight. Bruce looked like a chump in shorts. Bumped into a lot of players after game...all very upset...something is a lil off.
my theory on all of this was that Pearl said some BS in his pregame talks with his team/speech about an imagined past transgression that JB had done to get his team fired up and that was the result. Especially with how Pearl tried to kill it so quickly and downplay it all in the presser. Dude is a motivator legit or not.

Now we'll see if it continues and if it comes back to bite him in the backside.

I get that discretion is the better part of valor, but with the ease of social media I’m surprised no one has posted verbatim what this cat said to put the heat back on him to defend himself or publicly apologize again.

They were totally clowning us at that point and we just rolled over and took it. Somebody should have been in his face regardless of consequences.

Attachments

• 41EA1297-44DC-4E27-A515-0F4F9550F4C1.jpeg
    41EA1297-44DC-4E27-A515-0F4F9550F4C1.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 76
I mean, his SON was right there, and did nothing about it. If it didn't bother him enough to even stand up, why are you all so fired up about it?

I preface this by admitting it's easy to be an old school tough guy on the internet...but whoever it was aimed at ...the response from our team seemed weak. IF it was at JB, Junior and JG3 can't just sit there. Either nobody with/on the team heard, or we all have super self discipline in a competitive environment, or we need to find a Louis McCroskey twin pronto. That just seemed like weak sauce from afar.
Obviously, you didn’t see what JG3 did in the handshake line after the game: