So uh...anyone hear anything new about the team? | Syracusefan.com

So uh...anyone hear anything new about the team?

Do I need to cringe when I open syracuse.com?

Do I need to cringe when I open syracuse.com?

I found my life goes by better not reading the Syracuse.com forum...the 5% of actual real tidbits will get here eventually...I avoid reading the other 95% of troll fantasy.

Looks like Charlie Strong is doing the same exact thing:

Kentucky Sports - CJ@KyleTucker_CJ
Charlie Strong wants more coverage and thinks the answer is shut out the media from the thing he was mad they hadn't covered enough? Got it.

I found my life goes by better not reading the Syracuse.com forum...the 5% of actual real tidbits will get here eventually...I avoid reading the other 95% of troll fantasy.

I actually was referring to the home page. I always an afraid to open it up and se "X is out for the year with a freak ACL injury".

Looks like Charlie Strong is doing the same exact thing:

Kentucky Sports - CJ@KyleTucker_CJ
Charlie Strong wants more coverage and thinks the answer is shut out the media from the thing he was mad they hadn't covered enough? Got it.
Charlie was pissed that Louisville Basketball got all the attention in March so he shut the media down. You're not in the SEC anymore Charlie (but Arkansas does have an opening).

No fellas, my question is genuine. Does anyone have any new updates on the team?

I haven't got a stinkin clue...

No fellas, my question is genuine. Does anyone have any new updates on the team?

I haven't got a stinkin clue...

Marrone hasn't granted glasnost yet. Gorbachev's Soviet Union was more open than this football program.

Charlie was pissed that Louisville Basketball got all the attention in March so he shut the media down. You're not in the SEC anymore Charlie (but Arkansas does have an opening).
In fairness why the hell not. I mean he has done great things and his team deserves as much coverage. I know it's basketball counrty but if that gets the media's attention good job. It's not like he has much to lose by doing this

The secondary is going to surprise a lot of people this year. They are responding well to Donnie Henderson and really are stepping their game up big time.

Oh, and the receiving corps is going to be a strength...
...and we have a veteran QB
...and we have an experienced O Line which should support the running game.

stuff. I just convinced myself. We're winning the NC!

You asked if anyone heard anything. I told you what I heard. No reason to be an ass.

I imagine we'll run left quite a bit.

Some of the O-Line players really like Marrone's tremendous fried baloney sandwiches, an undisclosed source close to the program has confirmed...

You asked if anyone heard anything. I told you what I heard. No reason to be an ass.

Sorry bud, my aggravation at the lack of news shouldn't have been directed to you. Mea culpa.

The secondary is going to surprise a lot of people this year. They are responding well to Donnie Henderson and really are stepping their game up big time.

Watch out Stony Brook!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom