So we are on Big Monday/National TV, two point dogs to a Blue Blood | Syracusefan.com

So we are on Big Monday/National TV, two point dogs to a Blue Blood

Isn't that what people are asking for? Oh, you want a victory? Hopefully you tune in, not like some "fans".
I’ll be watching and rooting for a win.

we are 5-14 vs UNC with a near 6 point historical margin of defeat though.

Because we’re home I think a push may be more realistic. We don’t match up well though

That terrible CBS show has ruined the expression “blue blood” for me.

Blue Bloods Jamie Reagan GIF by CBS

Sheesh, maybe it's just me being disappointed in the year overall, but doesn't it feel like it should be closer to 5-6 points? I just can't see us hanging with these guys that closely, even at home.

Of course I kinda felt that way in our last game of last season, too.

Another interior beating tonight. They are much better than the last time we we played and despite Buddy going off with18 in the first half we got mauled. I doubt Buddy does that again. They have four bigs who each can score 20 against us. We can’t get one decent big man and they PLAY four very good ones.

Watching Syracuse is like watching the Giants. you know the Giants are going to lose But you watch anyway hoping the inevitable does not take place

Isn't that what people are asking for? Oh, you want a victory? Hopefully you tune in, not like some "fans".
I’ll watch. In fairness, sometimes I also like to slam my hand in a car door, just to feel alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom