So, what are you watching tonight? | Syracusefan.com

So, what are you watching tonight?

texascpa

Living Legend
Me? I'm watching high school football. Westfield vs Lamar. Several D1 prospects. One of the great perks of living in Texas- HS games on tv starting end of August all the way through end of December.

no tv. helping my son pack for his move back to school tomorrow.

No TV tonight -- caught up in a good book. Tomorrow at 10PM though...

OZ, lot of naked dudes but such a great series

making_a_deal_with_the_pawn_stars_be_like._361433331.jpg

This show..... Guy pisses me off.

Actually, just watched The Huntsman: Winter's War. Pretty good. Not sure if I liked this one or Snow White and the Huntsman better. Not the most fantastic movie I've ever watched but was fairly good. The 17% rating on Rotten Tomatoes is definitely uncalled for.

Saw Jason Bourne last night. I would say that movie was worse. They phoned that one in from start to finish. In case anyone was wondering ...

I find it ironic that the History Channel's programming is 90% that has absolutely nothing to do with History.
Yeah. They have that Appalaichan Outlaws on now. Bunch of rednecks chasing around some ginseng (spelling ?) root literally has nothing to do with History lol.

Two and a Half Men - Season 6, Episode 19. Favorite in a series I never really got into. Watch. I promise it does not disappoint.

Last edited:
Glanced at a re-run of Shark Tank. More channels than I can count and nothing worth watching. I predict that Cuban will run for POTUS 4 years from now. Non-aligned, rich as Croesus, and the Mavs are going no place. He is actually quite liberal and would run as a D. Foreign policy would be as bad as Obama/Clinton but he has to have more common sense than Clinton/Obama when it comes to economics. Not my cup of tea, but probably quite electable. I surmise that no one wants to see another match between seedy weirdo's. Notice the lack of bumper stickers. Both candidates are embarrassing.

I watched TW's SU football preview show. An hour long, I could have watched more. I was excited for the season. I am more excited now.

Ummm... Ever hear of the off-topic forum?

Stranger Things. Almost finished with Episode 7.

Winona Ryder's finest work since her famous ping pong ball trick in the South Park movie.

Ummm... Ever hear of the off-topic forum?

Sure, but my original post was about football, so I thought this was more appropriate. But, it's not SU related so I guess you're right. Oh, well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom