So, what are you watching tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So, what are you watching tonight?

Watching Panthers and Patriots.

Funny side story...I'm a cop in Charlotte. Picked up an off duty job guarding the patriots hotel, am stationed outside Tom Brady's room. Neither him nor Gronk have left their rooms yet, but I just spoke with Julian Edelman. Pretty cool guy.

Should I ask Brady if he plans on being in Ted 3, if they make it? Lol

Update...just talked to Tom...much thinner than I thought he would be...very polite

Last edited:
DocFlanders said:
Watching Panthers and Patriots. Funny side story...I'm a cop in Charlotte. Picked up an off duty job guarding the patriots hotel, am stationed outside Tom Brady's room. Neither him nor Gronk have left their rooms yet, but I just spoke with Julian Edelman. Pretty cool guy. Should I ask Brady if he plans on being in Ted 3, if they make it? Lol Update...just talked to Tom...much thinner than I thought he would be...very polite

Find Garappolo! Intel on Babers! Who cares about Tom?! ;)

Funny side story...I'm a cop in Charlotte. Picked up an off duty job guarding the patriots hotel, am stationed outside Tom Brady's room. Neither him nor Gronk have left their rooms yet, but I just spoke with Julian Edelman. Pretty cool guy.

Update...just talked to Tom...much thinner than I thought he would be...very polite

somewhere in here there is some information for KaiserUEO to run with

Alsacs is reading this post and going from 6 to midnight

OZ, lot of naked dudes but such a great series

Finally just started on Oz. Loved The Wire back in the day but had always just passed up on Oz until a few weeks ago.

I watched the Syracuse football preview.

of course when they discussed the tampa2 my 7 year old was sword fighting me with a nerf sword so I missed the part i was most interested in. doh

Me? I'm watching high school football. Westfield vs Lamar. Several D1 prospects. One of the great perks of living in Texas- HS games on tv starting end of August all the way through end of December.

Going to the Lake Travis vs Converse Judson game tonight! Go Cavs!

Judging by Ted 2 I really hope not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom