So what happens to Fab? | Syracusefan.com

So what happens to Fab?

there was an NBA guy on the radio today, talking about guys going Dleague, and specifically pointed to Fab and his development and figured he would be a rotation guy in a year or so

how many 7ft+ guys does boston have now?

there was an NBA guy on the radio today, talking about guys going Dleague, and specifically pointed to Fab and his development and figured he would be a rotation guy in a year or so

Yeah, people here are giving up on him too quickly because of his history with us. His future in the league isn't determined yet.

Yeah, people here are giving up on him too quickly because of his history with us. His future in the league isn't determined yet.

I'm not giving up on him, I could careless about him. He screwed his team by not doing his school work and then he screwed SU by not finishing out the school year.

I'm not giving up on him, I could careless about him. He screwed his team by not doing his school work and then he screwed SU by not finishing out the school year.

It looks good for us if he does well..regardless of how his career here ended.

And I believe you could NOT care less...is what your trying to say.

I know one place that hires Brazilians..
fogodechao.jpg

He is dead to me.

I could not care less about this individual. He let down everyone associated with the program and that includes the fans.Academically he never put in an effort and the result was clear..There is nothing going on behind those dull eyes. I'm surprised that with his temper he hasn't yet seriously assaulted someone.

Grammar Police Rules
Rule 1: police the grammar of others sparingly, save your corrections for repeat offenders and/or posters who make mind-blowingly stupid errors
Rule 2: make sure your grammar is correct when commenting on the grammar of others
Rule 3: if you're offering a friendly, good-natured correction then it's best to accompany it with an appropriate emoticon
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom