So when we end up with 8 wins | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

So when we end up with 8 wins

Narduzzi doing his best Dino impression today regarding talent lost to portal, while pissing off his current players

So maybe Pitt will implode.

Maybe we get by BC who has eeked their way to four close wins against scrubs.

Leaves Wake and GaTech

Who knows
Saw that is morning with regard to Narduzzi, but wow -

Narduzzi doing his best Dino impression today regarding talent lost to portal, while pissing off his current players

Leaves Wake and GaTech

Who knows
Guess some of the players didn't care for his comments either

Leaves Wake and GaTech

Who knows
Narduzzi may get fired before Dino at this rate….

This is crazy but if Dino and the staff can pull the kids together we can win every remaining game on the schedule. BC Wake should be wins. Pitt as well. Gtech will be hard. Im going out on a limb that we get to 7 wins. I have no idea what has been going on with this team. None but something is off internally as the guys are so off it has to be something.
Pipe dreams are really fun, but unlikely to happen, Okay I give you we should beat BC at home their coach sucks almost as bad. Pitt at Yankee, I just do not see a win Narduzzi has outcoached Babers every single year including 2018. WF is a toss up, but given our recent performance and Clawson being a better in game coach I see a loss here. GT at their place another toss up but just for chuckles we win maybe.
I see us finishing 6-6 at best and possibly 5-7.

Guys - our signature win was a 14 point win over maybe the worst team in the B1G and that team had to turn over the ball 5 times and our QB had to rush the ball 25 times to make that happen.

Let that sink in a bit.

We are every bit as bad as anyone thinks Pitt is. And that’s the worst team at this point we have left.
But their coach is better than ours.

I’m pretty sure we have a wise man at the helm of our program that doesn’t pay attention to point differentials. So maybe we shouldn’t as well. Every win and loss is the same! :confused:
Wise man, TV exec no background in any actual athletics, neither smacks as what is needed right now. Can he, will he make the tough decision based on his gut feeling this is not working.
All losses are equal, totally untrue.

Wise man, TV exec no background in any actual athletics, neither smacks as what is needed right now. Can he, will he make the tough decision based on his gut feeling this is not working.
All losses are equal, totally untrue.
The guy has been the SU AD for more than SEVEN years now. When does he get credit for having athletics experience?

I don’t know how anyone can look at what they saw on Thursday, then look at our schedule, and point to any game that “should be a win” VT is mediocre at their absolute ceiling and they made us look like an FCS school.

My perfect scenario is we go 6-6 or 7-5 (however unlikely these scenarios may be), go to a bowl, and fire Dino anyway. I think that’s the ideal occurrence.
This would also establish that eeking out bowl eligibility (with blowout losses to better teams and a soft OOC schedule) isn’t meeting expectations. Would be a positive signal I think for fans, etc.

No i would have fired him after the VT game on Saturday. But if JW made a promise about making a bowl game than he needs to stick to it and my way out is to extend him with half the salary basically an incentive heavy deal with very little buyout if any.
Why would JW have to promise him anything?

Why would JW have to promise him anything?
so, when we end up with 7 wins:) to answer your question if Cuse makes back-to-back bowl games it would be tough for JW to get the support of everyone he needs to let Dino go. There are some very influential boosters who really respect Dino.

so, when we end up with 7 wins:) to answer your question if Cuse makes back-to-back bowl games it would be tough for JW to get the support of everyone he needs to let Dino go. There are some very influential boosters who really respect Dino.
Bet that has changed in the last 5 or 6 weeks.

The odds are better that we finish 4-8 than make it to 6 wins after that BC debacle at home. I just can not see another sure win or even likely win. Any win this year will be a fluke.

The odds are better that we finish 4-8 than make it to 6 wins after that BC debacle at home. I just can not see another sure win or even likely win. Any win this year will be a fluke.
I agree. But even Grob beat ND in south bend with a backup QB. Flukes happen. Hopefully those in charge understand flukes if one or two happen. It is time for a change regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom