So, who are we going to close with? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

So, who are we going to close with?

Based on the 2-4-7 class calculator, Miller’s addition will bump us up to the 29th class overall. Adding Barnes and some of the others still in play will put us in the top 25 barring other schools ahead of us making signings additions.
I’m not sure this is right. I was tinkering around with their class calculator again and I don’t think it’s working correctly. We’ll go up because of Miller but I’m not sure by how much.

This would seem to be relevant….but I’m not sure what it means…

the ”key players” in that clip are the QB and the WR. Are either in the portal and/or originally rated 3 stars?

it’s also possible the dude just really liked the throw and catch. Not every dartboard emoji posted is Fran coming for your recruits (probably).

the ”key players” in that clip are the QB and the WR. Are either in the portal and/or originally rated 3 stars?

it’s also possible the dude just really liked the throw and catch. Not every dartboard emoji posted is Fran coming for your recruits (probably).
Yeah, I think you’re right. It’s probably not Cuse related.

He’s very connected, that’s all I’m going to say. But I don’t think these dartboards have anything to do with us.