So who can stream ACC-Network right now? | Syracusefan.com

So who can stream ACC-Network right now?

upperdeck

Living Legend
In hopes that the paper picks up the story and actually follows up on this..

Directv is not streaming yet for me

i would assume the youtube/hulu works cause thats all streaming and there isnt screaming on the board

others trying to get it working?

Spectrum customer here.

Still can't stream on ESPN app or through Firestick.

Fios guy here, can get some of the replay stuff to play but live ACC Network wont work. Starts to load bu then a gray box pops up with no error message and just and OK button that closes you back out. Bizarre.

just strange becuase how different can the feed be than the other 10 channels they stream?

youtube isnt streaming the same channel though. they are showing it like you get on tv. the espn streaming is a permissions based thing

Spectrum customer here.

Still can't stream on ESPN app or through Firestick.

The whole thing must be down, I can get the Sec Network or pretty much anything else to work through the App.

Uverse does not have it. Hulu mentions some games, but search for ACC Network finds nothing. So for me the problem is finding the network, not the streaming ability.

This will come into play if there are multiple ACC network games on at the same time.the B10 had multiple directv streams but still had times some were streaming only.

hulu/youtube the main issues is that you get your 2-3 streams whatever it is and then thats it.. you can watch on tv and an ipad/etc

but you cant watch 4-5 streams at once since you can only use the youtube app to watch. if you want to watch multiple things at once with directv/cable you can watch as many as you have and stream on top of that thru the App and thats the part that is broken.

I think the point Upperdeck is trying to make is that those of us with cable are able to view the Network on the channel without issue but streaming via the ESPN App has been impossible for some reason.

BREAKING:

Spectrum is now working.

I can stream the re-air of Packer & Durham, and there's a Duke FB press conference coming up on the ACCNX.,

BREAKING:

Spectrum is now working.

I can stream the re-air or Packer & Durham, and there's a Duke FB press conference coming up in the ACCNX.,

Just checked, working via the ESPNApp now as well via Fios.

i just tried on espn ap with spectrum i was able to watch the clemson all in 30 min

No issues with Hulu so far. The only minor annoyance I've noticed is that its not listed in the sports channels, but it is in the all channels part of the menu. Weird