So who thinks Coach P is ready to put the Dagger in HCDM and SU Football on Friday | Syracusefan.com

So who thinks Coach P is ready to put the Dagger in HCDM and SU Football on Friday

orangeinjersey

All Conference
If you think Coach P isnt going to have a chip on his shoulder, you are mistaken. There is probably nothing he would love more than to leave the dome with a W and a big U to everyone in the SU community for firing him and being relegated to BCS mediocrity ever since.

Plus his seat is warm at UConn too lol.

The way Gross and Chance wronged him, P has been looking forward to this since the day UConn hired him. The way we treated a man who gaves us over a decade of great football, Syracuse deserves the beating of a lifetime. If Syracuse fans have any sense we'll cheer him as he takes the field.

Yep. Yet I guarantee you that there will be a handful, maybe more, of fans who will cheer when he runs on the field. Those fans would be an embarrassment to our program.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'd bet Stan's net worth we'll see the tight end throw back call by Deleone...

And it'll burn our aggressive D for a 30 yd pick up or a TD (or both).

EDIT - I still think we win. Would it be too much to ask for a good ole fashion curb-stomping? It'll only partially make up for our horrific record against them.

Frankly, based on UCONN's most recent performances it is more likely that SU will put the dagger in Coach P & Coach D on Friday.

This. The have a similar offense to both Rutgers and Pitt, but with the patented DeLeone/Coach P predictable play calling. Their defense is good, but it's no Rutgers. I'm feeling a big win for us.

I have watched Uconn twice this year and they are horrible. If we dont beat them by three scores something is really off.

I have watched Uconn twice this year and they are horrible. If we dont beat them by three scores something is really off.

You need to put a Post-It on your monitor that reads something like: "Will this post make me look like stupid?" and look it before you hit "post reply."

Do you really think that SU should win by 21?

I am not sure how we can 'blow out' anyone with the way we turn the ball over. That along with the combination of our red zone offense and special teams play...I'm looking at OT.

Yep. Yet I guarantee you that there will be a handful, maybe more, of fans who will cheer when he runs on the field. Those fans would be an embarrassment to our program.

I will most certainly be one of those fans who cheers Pasqualoni on Saturday. He roamed our sidelines for quite awhile and did a number of good things for our program....many of which you all still look back fondly on.

He handled himself with the utmost class throughout his tenure here...and was nothing but class when he was unceremoniously released. He never did anything to embarrass the university.

For anyone to suggest its an embarrassment to give Pasqualoni a respectful cheer for what he did here in Syracuse is a fool. I will cheer him for his work here before the game starts, and cheer for SU once the ball is kicked.

Not your finest post bees...

Why does there always have to be some sort of symbolic or subliminal or must-win meaning behind each game? Why can't SU just play a normal ing game. This drives me nuts.

If you think Coach P isnt going to have a chip on his shoulder, you are mistaken. There is probably nothing he would love more than to leave the dome with a W and a big U to everyone in the SU community for firing him and being relegated to BCS mediocrity ever since.

Plus his seat is warm at UConn too lol.

They might to do that, but it ain't gonna happen.

Defense is as good as Rutgers, but their offense is really awful.

SU 31- Uconn 6.

I think given the play calling and confusion exhibited by this team so far to date it would not suprise me if in the third quarter with SU leading by 3 and 41 seconds left, the braintrust takes a knee.

I'll live with an unimpressive "Pitt" style victory. Just need the W. No expectations.

You need to put a Post-It on your monitor that reads something like: "Will this post make me look like stupid?" and look it before you hit "post reply."

Yes. Will end up being 1-2 point game tho

I will most certainly be one of those fans who cheers Pasqualoni on Saturday. He roamed our sidelines for quite awhile and did a number of good things for our program....many of which you all still look back fondly on.

He handled himself with the utmost class throughout his tenure here...and was nothing but class when he was unceremoniously released. He never did anything to embarrass the university.

For anyone to suggest its an embarrassment to give Pasqualoni a respectful cheer for what he did here in Syracuse is a fool. I will cheer him for his work here before the game starts, and cheer for SU once the ball is kicked.

Not your finest post bees...

That's nice. Root for UConn. You want to give him a polite cheer, do it after the game.

Yeah, I won't be shocked if we win this game 14 to 10 or something like that.

They might to do that, but it ain't gonna happen.

Defense is as good as Rutgers, but their offense is really awful.

SU 31- Uconn 6.

The one thing that worries me about their team is that they are something like 10th in the country in sacks.

That's nice. Root for UConn. You want to give him a polite cheer, do it after the game.

No one is rooting for UConn. If you can't tell the difference between showing respect to a former pillar of the community and rooting for the opposing football team, that's on you.

The way Gross and Chance wronged him, P has been looking forward to this since the day UConn hired him. The way we treated a man who gaves us over a decade of great football, Syracuse deserves the beating of a lifetime. If Syracuse fans have any sense we'll cheer him as he takes the field.

He was 16-20 in his last 3 years. He wasn't "wronged".

I've also watched UConn play and we should be afraid of Nick Williams on offense. He reminds me a lot of a Wes Welker type player. The kid just makes plays. The first game I saw of theirs I was impressed with him by his 2nd touch of the ball. He makes things happen.

Exactly.