Some decommits last couple of days:It's a Flippin thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Some decommits last couple of days:It's a Flippin thread

I was just looking at the rivals 5* and noticed something very intriguing. 24 of the 34 five star recruits are leaving their home states and two of of those 34 are undecided. Both undecideds have two out of state schools listed above their home state schools with significantly higher CB from 2 4 7
I would guess that most of the "5*" (scare quotes intentional) want to go to one of a handful of schools. So most would end up leaving their state.

I would guess that most of the "5*" (scare quotes intentional) want to go to one of a handful of schools. So most would end up leaving their state.
The trend is that most hs seniors are looking beyond their back yard. Bodes well for cuse.

He had an offer and was committed. They pulled it when he visited Rutgers

Can you blame them?
That clearly shows poor judgment on his part. :p

Huh? I said nothing like that. I said they shouldn't be able to take an OV at another school while committed.

If they are wrong they can simply decommit and go explore their options.

I think you need to look up the word commitment in the dictionary.
Neither party is fully committed until signing day. Just need to come to grips with that.

He had an offer and was committed. They pulled it when he visited Rutgers
Why would you visit Rutgers 5 days after committing to another school? We're a week away from signing day.

Why would you visit Rutgers 5 days after committing to another school? We're a week away from signing day.

exactly. buttgers can spin it like no other.

Lewis is going to sign with them as well. Gives their ratings a nice bump. Forget that nobody recruited him because he has grade issues.

shoot they'll probably get romello martin to and be chest bumping all the way to his juco.

win that off season battle, paper tigers.