Some great comments about the halftime show | Syracusefan.com

Some great comments about the halftime show

I watched "The Fortune Cookie" on TCM. Jack Lemmon is a sideline photographer at a Browns game who gets injured when the browns' star running back runs him over after being forced out of bounds. Walter Matthau won an Oscar for playing his shyster lawyer brother-in-law. Why didn't they cast Jim Brown as the running back?

The Fortune Cookie (1966) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p] - YouTube

I watched "The Fortune Cookie" on TCM. Jack Lemmon is a sideline photographer at a Browns game who gets injured when the browns' star running back runs him over after being forced out of bounds. Walter Matthau won an Oscar for playing his shyster lawyer brother-in-law. Why didn't they cast Jim Brown as the running back?

The Fortune Cookie (1966) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p] - YouTube

Jim Brown was in the UK filming The Dirty Dozen?

The guy who attempted to sing the National Anthem, Eric no body was absolutely horrible. He was saved by the Female he was singing with. She was excellent.

I actively dislike country music but even I'm aware that Eric Church is a pretty big name.
I have no clue who he is. He wasn't good singing the national anthem.

I have only owned two country cd's in my life. The best of Jonny Cash and Garth Brooks greatest hits,

whats funny is SuperBowl halftime backlash, is what got us to this point.

didnt 'In Living Color' do a live alternative halftime a few times, right down with the running clock in the corner so you could turn back the game for 2nd half kick.

i think there was a Simpsons episode one time, maybe a WWE wrestling match, some stunt dude. the NFL eventually just out talented the alternative.

not this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom