Some questions | Syracusefan.com

Some questions

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
How far is JRS from contributing?

Is Gadsden not right physically? Mentally? Both?

Is the special teams coach really as far down on the bell curve as it seems? Like, that can't really be possible, but... maybe it is?

Will Robinson come around to the reality that he's not at a school that mints 4 star DLs, and show a greater willingness to mix pressure in?

How many more big plays will Hatcher lose to flags?

Can McCord keep this up?

How far is JRS from contributing?

Is Gadsden not right physically? Mentally? Both?

Is the special teams coach really as far down on the bell curve as it seems? Like, that can't really be possible, but... maybe it is?

Will Robinson come around to the reality that he's not at a school that mints 4 star DLs, and show a greater willingness to mix pressure in?

How many more big plays will Hatcher lose to flags?

Can McCord keep this up?

JRS, dunno.

Gasent right? I dunno. He was bracketed a few times today. But if he wants the ball, he's good to get open and be a force when he isn't getting the ball.

Re ER, I hope so. With you here. Also, really like what I saw from KJE.

Hatcher? The play that got called back obviously stinks for him. Great play. But he had the missed catch. It's who he is. I have no doubt there will be a few plays this year he makes a play that is otherworldly, but he's just not consistent.

McCord? He can't be throwing 50+ times against better teams and he missed a few open dudes that were open from the jump. But he has shown he can throw to open space.

One other note, Meeks is blowing up. Fundamentally, he's our best WR. I love him. And I think having a machine like him will make life easier for guys like Hatcher to give us those big play shots.

Lot of questions, but we are 3-1 in the first third of the season. We all wanted 4-0. But realistically if we are winning our thirds 3-1 each time, that's a heckuva season.

Cautiously optimistic, but expecting our coaches to keep getting better.

Think of the yards McCord would have if not for those penalties. I feel for Umari.

JRS, dunno.

Gasent right? I dunno. He was bracketed a few times today. But if he wants the ball, he's good to get open and be a force when he isn't getting the ball.

Re ER, I hope so. With you here. Also, really like what I saw from KJE.

Hatcher? The play that got called back obviously stinks for him. Great play. But he had the missed catch. It's who he is. I have no doubt there will be a few plays this year he makes a play that is otherworldly, but he's just not consistent.

McCord? He can't be throwing 50+ times against better teams and he missed a few open dudes that were open from the jump. But he has shown he can throw to open space.

One other note, Meeks is blowing up. Fundamentally, he's our best WR. I love him. And I think having a machine like him will make life easier for guys like Hatcher to give us those big play shots.

Lot of questions, but we are 3-1 in the first third of the season. We all wanted 4-0. But realistically if we are winning our thirds 3-1 each time, that's a heckuva season.

Cautiously optimistic, but expecting our coaches to keep getting better.
Agree with you re: Meeks. And Pena is just a baller. That kid finds a way.

Agree with you re: Meeks. And Pena is just a baller. That kid finds a way.

Yep, I was so far off on Pena, it's embarrassing. He's fantastic.

My goal for Hatcher is that he builds and gets consistent for the second half of this year or back third.

Then next year he dominates. You can see it. If he puts it all together to be consistent and just a bit more fundamentally sound... it's right there.

Why is Brian Kelly not in jail for killing that kid?

No clue on JRS, Meeks had a nice hopeful break out game

Gadsden to me seems to have the yips with catching the ball. Not sure if it’s anything physical.

I’m shocked ST are this bad, no way he survives the season at this rate, right?

Robinson did mix in some blitzes but got burnt and I think he went back to rush 3-4 after the touchdowns.

Yes

I swear Gadsden has ghosted since that weird late hit on the punt return… he hasn’t been the same since. I’m confused by how impactful it’s been, his whole confidence/outlook has seemingly changed. Wild.

Why is Brian Kelly not in jail for killing that kid?

No clue on JRS, Meeks had a nice hopeful break out game

Gadsden to me seems to have the yips with catching the ball. Not sure if it’s anything physical.

I’m shocked ST are this bad, no way he survives the season at this rate, right?

Robinson did mix in some blitzes but got burnt and I think he went back to rush 3-4 after the touchdowns.

Yes
why is Sam Elliott ringing your doorbell?

That’s awkward, pacusewife is out for the night….
1727560780870.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom