Somebody's Got Some Explaining to Do | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Somebody's Got Some Explaining to Do

And these big “cheating” programs are continually protected. We know damn well if a Syracuse player did this, it would be on ESPN’s bottomline

Sure we have nothing to talk about. But this kid shouldn’t be playing after this. i’m sorry. There are no fans to his left. And he glanced at her right before he did it. He knew what he was doing. Cannot believe so many are on the other side of this
This angle pretty clearly shows he was reaching out to high five anyone on the other side.

55703545-10642247-image-a-8_1648043853127.jpg

Fair enough, but have you seen some other angles of this? I tried to link one, and it indicates he may not have touched her at all, and with his/her total non reaction, it could be there’s nothing to see here.
Very interested to get the full story from both participants. I’m betting this is much ado about nothing.
Yea but what if INTENTIONALLY ALMOST touched a cheerleader, bet you didn't think of that huh? Let's get all 17 sides of this non story before we dismiss it, and if we find out his sub-sub-conscious intentionally grazed her, he must be banned for life.

He was just a decoy, didn't really touch her only looked like he did, another stealth boob toucher did it from an impossible angle.

Sure we have nothing to talk about. But this kid shouldn’t be playing after this. i’m sorry. There are no fans to his left. And he glanced at her right before he did it. He knew what he was doing. Cannot believe so many are on the other side of this
Can't believe you're willing to die on this hill of yours.
IMHO, it was clearly a mistake and unintentional, not the nefarious doings of the mad UA groper.
Simma down, bruh.

Hmmm...odd. An open-ended question. Could be innocent...but doesn't exactly sound like the statement of an innocent man.

Yeah because it blew up online and people started talking about absolutely nothing

These players are humans, they hear and read things

At least he showed remorse and apologized for it even tho it was completely unintentional

Y’all need to find some hobbies. You’re making a mountain out of something that is absolutely nothing

And the fact that he came out and apologized should resonate with us all

Yeah because it blew up online and people started talking about absolutely nothing

These players are humans, they hear and read things

At least he showed remorse and apologized for it even tho it was completely unintentional

Y’all need to find some hobbies. You’re making a mountain out of something that is absolutely nothing

And the fact that he came out and apologized should resonate with us all

Let's just at least make sure the cheerleader is cool with all this first. Things can get blown out of proportion- that is society today becuase of social media. People love it when it fits what they want to see and hate it when it doesn't.

I don't think it's unreasonable to wait to put it to bed until after the cheerleader confirms. Nor should there be a "hold" that impacts Mathurin in the interim. The complete dismissal is as bad as the imminent guilty verdict.

Let's just at least make sure the cheerleader is cool with all this first. Things can get blown out of proportion- that is society today becuase of social media. People love it when it fits what they want to see and hate it when it doesn't.

I don't think it's unreasonable to put it to bed after the cheerleader confirms. Nor should there be a "hold" that impacts Mathurin in the interim. The complete dismissal is as bad as the imminent guilty verdict.

I mean, if she is a victim as you and others are saying getting her opinion on it might be very uncomfortable for her hence why most sexual assault victims don’t speak publicly about their incidents

If she wants to talk about it publicly she’s more than welcome to however, I wouldn’t force her to make a stance on it.

That’s as bad as what you’re preaching here.

Perhaps she has already talked to someone about it and said she didn’t think it was a big deal and people blowing this up are making it embarrassing for her. Or maybe she’s talked to someone and said it bothered her and there is stuff going on behind the scenes.

Too many people here trying to write a story for this girl and probably needs to be just left alone. Either way, I bet that cheerleader doesn’t want this much attention on this.

I mean, if she is a victim as you and others are saying getting her opinion on it might be very uncomfortable for her hence why most sexual assault victims don’t speak publicly about their incidents

If she wants to talk about it publicly she’s more than welcome to however, I wouldn’t force her to make a stance on it.

That’s as bad as what you’re preaching here.

Perhaps she has already talked to someone about it and said she didn’t think it was a big deal and people blowing this up are making it embarrassing for her. Or maybe she’s talked to someone and said it bothered her and there is stuff going on behind the scenes.

Too many people here trying to write a story for this girl and probably needs to be just left alone. Either way, I bet that cheerleader doesn’t want this much attention on this.

You are reading way too much into my comment. If she has behind the scenes either A said there was an issue she had then that needs to be pursued, or B- silently said it's not an issue so all good then this is over.

We don't need to know publicly - never said that. We need to hear from the cheerleader is not saying we as the public. Sort of then blaming someone like myself for asking we badger or humiliate the girl which is not even close to what I'm saying.

At this point everything that can be said in public has. He addressed it. Anything else will come out if there is something noteworthy.

What about the computer guy gesturing "whoa" after the player farted in his face? :)