Someone please swear on their life that Frank Howard will challenge Joseph for minutes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Someone please swear on their life that Frank Howard will challenge Joseph for minutes

Many, including myself, thought the floor spacing would improve due to better jumpshooting...has not happened. Also, it wasn't a great halfcourt last year anyway with Ennis, so the bar wasn't exactly high.

Agreed. Really thought we'd have multiple guys capable of making shots. Obviously, we lost McCullough--also expected both BJ and Buss to play better offensively than they have. Oops.

Stop with the BJ needs to gain weight or using his weight as an excuse/reason. Plenty of players his size have success in D1 basketball. 3 his approximate height and weight were drafted last year (Lavine 6'6" 181, Clarkson 6'5" 186, McRae 6'5" 179). And I can't remember the last time I saw BJ get "pushed around." All I see is him come in and miss open jump shots. And just to remind people MCW was 6'6" 185 and Devo was only 176 as a junior. Sure a few more pounds would help but to say he needs 20-30 lbs to play college basketball is well just ignorant. And why isn't KJo too light? He is supposedly 20 lbs lighter than BJ.

And somebody better tell Ohio St freshman Deangelo Russell that he is only 180 lbs because he's scoring 18.6ppg.

KJ2 is not listed as a forward. Silent G is a better comparison. But yes, BJ's shooting has been absolutely dismal for whatever reason. His shooting reminds me of James in the early years.

Agreed. Really thought we'd have multiple guys capable of making shots. Obviously, we lost McCullough--also expected both BJ and Buss to play better offensively than they have. Oops.

I agreed. What the heck happend to those guys this season? No sophomore leap.

There was a play I think at the end of the first half where cooney just ran from a guy with the ball at the 3 point line. The guy was stunned, took a dribble and buried the three. Wasn't anyone within 10 feet. Four years in I'm struggling to understand how he does that.

He was expecting G to rotate up, but didn't realize there was a guy in the corner. It was a mistake. He didn't just decide not to guard the guy for no reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom