something I forgot about | Syracusefan.com

something I forgot about

dasher

Living Legend
Last year, Washington won the Pac whatever they are now regular season title. And didn't make the NCAA tournament. Think about that.

Old Bill was killing the PAC, Howland and UCLA as usual. Saying the atmosphere for the 4 Cali teams blows. The play by play guy actually asked him how he felt about UCLA struggling the last few years . . . . . as if he wasn't making it obvious enough, lol. I do love how he questions What Howland is doing all the time, its funny as hell. "What to Mohammad to wrong to go to the bench . . . he is their best player."

Last year, Washington won the Pac whatever they are now regular season title. And didn't make the NCAA tournament. Think about that.

Correct. This conference is bad. Walton is absolutely killing his alma mater right now

Play by Play guy about howland "He's recruiting well"
Bill. "Do they look like they are having any fun?" "Are they creating excitement?" and then the kill shot "Are they selling tickets?"

LMAO. I'm looking around and there are loads of empty blue seats even on the lower level.

Now he is saying "Despight all odds Mohammad is keeping them in it." LOL like everything he does is inspight if his horrible coach.

Walton is amazing tonight. Totally killing Howland. Only reason I haven't turned this horrible game off.

Walton is amazing tonight. Totally killing Howland. Only reason I haven't turned this horrible game off.

I can't stop laughing . . . Howland much love him doing so many of their games.

I can't stop laughing . . . Howland much love him doing so many of their games.
Somebody has to mention it to him post game, right?

Bill makes the games fun even if they are terrible.

Somebody has to mention it to him post game, right?

He's got to know. I'd love to see a youtube clip of all Bill killing Howland on air during UCLA games. LOL

He's been going at him all year during games. The guy has some balls.

Those one piece UCLA cheerleading outfits are the best part about this game

Bill makes the games fun even if they are terrible.

His rant about Big Men was awesome.

I liked how he mentioned Zeller and Pat Yooung talking about contenders then "and Syracuse has a slew of those guys" line...

He said that twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom