Something my wife and I noticed in our dome years | Syracusefan.com

Something my wife and I noticed in our dome years

CaliCuse

All American
We kind of got a sense of the team's demeanor by the sideline energy. We noticed that when the guys on the side were on their feet and animated by getting on their toes and moving the whole team had the spirit that was apparent on the field . They all came ready to play hard. When that energy level was down,so was the performance on the field. It was a corresponding energy ,not one garnered by the on-field eventsWe both saw this as an indicator and experienced over many seasons and games.couchburn Get off the couch and show us the WIN.

This is an excellent insider analysis of our recruiting. Should probably move this to the premium board.

This is an excellent insider analysis of our recruiting. Should probably move this to the premium board.

Given that it is posted under a 2013 flag, I am pretty sure it pertains to Midnight Madness and how the teams energy may project over the course of the season.

We kind of got a sense of the team's demeanor by the sideline energy. We noticed that when the guys on the side were on their feet and animated by getting on their toes and moving the whole team had the spirit that was apparent on the field . They all came ready to play hard. When that energy level was down,so was the performance on the field. It was a corresponding energy ,not one garnered by the on-field eventsWe both saw this as an indicator and experienced over many seasons and games.couchburn Get off the couch and show us the WIN.
Geezus, I screwed this up obviously by thinking I was on the football board.Sorry,just me being me.Sometimes I really hate myself when I up like this.:bang:

Geezus, I screwed this up obviously by thinking I was on the football board.Sorry,just me being me.Sometimes I really hate myself when I up like this.:bang:
Take it easy man, it's a mistake,no big deal. STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE!

Take it easy man, it's a mistake,no big deal. STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE!
No ledge just pissed that I can still make that kind of stupid mistake. Its a big deal to a person who isn't yet accustomed to making this kind of "mistake. but thanks for the pass . I'll put the Glock away until election day.:crazy:

No ledge just pissed that I can still make that kind of stupid mistake. Its a big deal to a person who isn't yet accustomed to making this kind of "mistake. but thanks for the pass . I'll put the Glock away until election day.:crazy:

Cali, just ask one of the admins to move your thread to the football board.

And if that's your worst mistake, you're doing better than most of us. Go Orange! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom