Song of the Day II | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

I know hip hop doesn’t really seem to be the lane of this thread, but this is the ultimate feel good song with no cursing, with a b-ball connection. KRIT is one of my favorites.

Carole King turned 79 yesterday. Tapestry was released 50 years ago today.
She was just nominated to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. How this hasn't happened before is just crazy to me. Oh, and James Taylor plays guitar on this song

I saw that and wondered how she wasn't already in, too.
Upon further review, I see she was inducted long ago with Gerry Goffin as songwriters, but clearly she belongs in on her own as a recording artist and performer.

At any rate, that's just a weird place. Don't get me started on those who have been completely ignored.

Very cool! How old is this? I don’t remember hearing it previously. He has a lot of Babys/John Waite influence, with a touch of Tom Petty. Good to see my old buddy!
Thank you my friend!!!
Only a week old. He just cut a new album (do we still call them that?). You can hear it on Spotify, Apple or on YouTube.

Some of you may recognize the location where the video from my previous post (#60) was shot.

Upon further review, I see she was inducted long ago with Gerry Goffin as songwriters, but clearly she belongs in on her own as a recording artist and performer.

At any rate, that's just a weird place. Don't get me started on those who have been completely ignored.

Parliament Psychedelic? ... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom