Song of the Day II

Ghost

Living Legend
Testament? Toad the West Sprocket?

Anyway, if anyone ever went to the Lost Horizon as a child, perhaps you remember or stumbled across this whole scene way, way, way back when...if not, this is a tiny sample of my childhood live music scene!!!

DoubleDee

All Conference

Anyway, if anyone ever went to the Lost Horizon as a child, perhaps you remember or stumbled across this whole scene way, way, way back when...if not, this is a tiny sample of my childhood live music scene!!!

I’m guessing this is after my heyday. I used to play the horizon all the time in a few different bands over my teen years.

Shrmdougluvr

Aw man it's totally serendipitous.

Happy Gilmore or Dazed and Confused? (or I'm old and/or lacking a sense of humor)

SUFaninNJ

Hall of Fame

The last local band I saw at the Lost was probably a band called Free At Last. That was probably back in the 90s. The last national band I saw there was The Smithereens in the late 80s/early 90s. Here’s an ode to them and the late great Pat Dinizio.

CuseFaninVT

Living Legend
The last local band I saw at the Lost was probably a band called Free At Last. That was probably back in the 90s. The last national band I saw there was The Smithereens in the late 80s/early 90s. Here’s an ode to them and the late great Pat Dinizio.
I saw them at Bill's Bar on Landsdowne in the late 90s when I lived in the Fenway. They were so good. Still can't believe he's gone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom