Song of the Day II | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Great band that pioneered so many of the major musical sounds of the late 60’s into the 70’s. Were on the leading edge of both the psychedelic rock and country rock sounds. Sweetheart of the Rodeo is such a great album.
Yes. A shitload of talent filtered through that band.

Great band that pioneered so many of the major musical sounds of the late 60’s into the 70’s. Were on the leading edge of both the psychedelic rock and country rock sounds. Sweetheart of the Rodeo is such a great album.

I saw Chris Hillman (with Herb Pedersen) on the coffee house tour here about 10 years ago. Hillman played "Eight Miles High" on his mandolin. Got to meet him afterwards, talked for a few minutes, good guy. It was biblical.

And on a slightly different note, one of my favorite Byrds songs covered by :) ...

Roots music, bruh ... ;)

I like they put the drummer in a cage where he belongs.

In the roots/newgrass vein:

I like they put the drummer in a cage where he belongs.

In the roots/newgrass vein:

animal.gif

Huge Run The Jewels fanboy, would love to see them later this year on the road with Rage Against The Machine.

Huge Run The Jewels fanboy, would love to see them later this year on the road with Rage Against The Machine.

I liked the Killer Mike - RAP Music album(which was the same two guys making it) better than any of the RTJ albums. But yeah, I’m a fan of the RTJ run too.

Happy 72nd Birthday, Nick. Always nice to see Carlene Carter. Two fantastic artists still going strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom