Sounds like Allen | Syracusefan.com

Sounds like Allen

I'm not surprised to hear it's (most likely) Allen. I think the large majority of people have kind of thought that for a little while now. With roughly 100 kids on the team, it's inevitable that one of them spills the beans. No matter - PSU is going down regardless of who takes the snaps.

It's been hinted all over the place. One of Drew's friends tweeted out similar last week, or week before. Glad to have him. I hope he plays with a little swagger and a chip on his shoulder that its taken this long. I think we play with some chip over all. No one has given us credit for anything done in the 4 years. I hope he has a career day and makes some news.

crap, AB doesn't need anything else in his head but football to distract him if this is a case of loose lips sinking ships and if Shafer cares.
He did a nice job in his interview with the post standard, I was really impressed with him actually. People are too hard on this guy.

I mean who cares really? Boyld answered a few questions, sure he probably gave a little too much info, but is there really a ton of info out on either qb, our new system, etc. Any dc with half a brain knows we want to run the gd football... This will have .5% of what happens in the football game, for all we know he starts Drew and Hunt gets snaps as well.

These coaches all want to play JEDI mind tricks like Belichick... So tiring these meatheads

If Penn State's coaches are surprised when they see Allen line up at QB, they're even dumber than their fans.

Ah yea..nunes magician. Sean Keeley being the guy that wrote " how to grow and orange" and had the BALLS to say Csonka wore the #44. Needless to say i had a few choice words with him about writing a book for "SU FANS" when he doesnt know enough about the program himself.

Ah yea..nunes magician. Sean Keeley being the guy that wrote " how to grow and orange" and had the BALLS to say Csonka wore the #44. Needless to say i had a few choice words with him about writing a book for "SU FANS" when he doesnt know enough about the program himself.

Our SBNation blog is fantastic. Without knowing him personally, Sean appears to be a fine gentleman and a genuine 'cuse fan. I don't agree with your post. I mean... he wrote a book about how to brainwash your child into being a Syracuse fan. It doesn't get better than that.

The idea of the book is great. Do you disagree that Csonka didn't wear #44? If so i dont know what to say to you. Ive conversed with him on twitter and the like...im not saying he isn't a cool kid or a fan of the program.. Im just saying take what he says with a grain of salt because he isnt always in THE KNOW. If you dont know who wore 44 at Syracuse and you want to write a freaking book about being an SU fan you might lose the interest of bigtime Orange bleeders like myself.

My God, what DON'T you hate?

Never said i hated him or his blog. I said to take it with a grain of salt. You really like to make sure to police all my posts on here dont you? haha If my mother was nagging growing up id say you remind me of her but she was cool so i cant use that reference.

I mean who cares really? Boyld answered a few questions, sure he probably gave a little too much info, but is there really a ton of info out on either qb, our new system, etc. Any dc with half a brain knows we want to run the gd football... This will have .5% of what happens in the football game, for all we know he starts Drew and Hunt gets snaps as well.

These coaches all want to play JEDI mind tricks like Belichick... So tiring these meatheads

College football coaching has become so much about what you can keep secret. Once one started doing it, they all jumped on.

Regardless, I'm sure Bill O'Brien has been gameplanning for Drew Allen all along anyway. Whatever good that does him. Not like he'd have much film on either.

PSU hasn't announced either. But the two guys are clones, so who cares. Doesn't impact our gameplan.

Once the game starts, none of it matters. They'll be adjusting to what they see on the field. Hopefully they won't be stressed that we'll be seeing it too.

Never said i hated him or his blog. I said to take it with a grain of salt. You really like to make sure to police all my posts on here dont you? haha If my mother was nagging growing up id say you remind me of her but she was cool so i cant use that reference.

He didn't write the information. He quoted a DO article.

Also Nunes is a great blog and just because he's not as diehard as everyone here doesn't mean he's not a true fan. People make a mistake once in a while.

Yes, someone making a mistake once invalidates any quotes from any sources that they cite. That's how life works.

Lets just think about how major the #44 is for Syracuse. Then think about why he needed to site a source to know who wore the #44 to begin with. Once again...i said to take his information with a grain of salt. Calm the hell down

Csonka didn't wear #44??? What number did he wear?
The coaches made him get it tattooed on his chest so we could have two 44's on the field at the same time.

Lets just think about how major the #44 is for Syracuse. Then think about why he needed to site a source to know who wore the #44 to begin with. Once again...i said to take his information with a grain of salt. Calm the hell down
You used the word 'site' incorrectly. It's 'cite.' I can't believe you made that mistake and now I'll never read anything you've written ever again because I can't trust that you truly understand the English language.