Sources: Denver to Announce Move to Big East Men's Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Sources: Denver to Announce Move to Big East Men's Lacrosse

quint kessenich@QKessenich50s
That noise you heard was the ECAC blowing up. Hobart, Fairfield and Air Force now scrambling for a home.

When I'm in the Rockies, I absolutely think Big East country.

For a non revenue sport how does that amount of travel make any financial sense?

For a non revenue sport how does that amount of travel make any financial sense?

Not sure how it makes sense, but DU is loaded with money. They practically doubled the facilities on campus when I lived there.

I'd guess the lacrosse and hockey teams are two of the best marketing tools they have.

quint kessenich@QKessenich50s
That noise you heard was the ECAC blowing up. Hobart, Fairfield and Air Force now scrambling for a home.
If Ohio St. is not also scrambling, Quint must be assuming that the B1G will come up with a 6th (after OSU, PSU, UM, UMd, Rutty) to complete their league. And, as he is probably still connected at Hopkins, the Blue Jays may well be the candidate.

Poor Hobart--they just can't find a league. I think the ECAC might be their 3rd try.

"When I'm in the snow belt near Canada, I absolutely think ACC country..." ;-)

Well... the state of New York technically has a wee tiny little bit of the Atlantic coastline.

If you want to make the argument that the ACC is really the North Carolina Super Friends Conference, yeah, fair point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom