South Carolina Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

South Carolina Game Thread...

Did the commentators say JB said this may be one of his best teams?
I agree it's super deep, with no real chaff. But, we don't have a dominant player or a 'truly great' player. And we haven't been great on Defense all year. Most balanced team, maybe it's up there. Not nearly 'best.'

Did the commentators say JB said this may be one of his best teams?
I agree it's super deep, with no real chaff. But, we don't have a dominant player or a 'truly great' player. And we haven't been great on Defense all year. Most balanced team, maybe it's up there. Not nearly 'best.'

Not one of the best, I heard "THE best"?

Two stats killing us.

5 TO's by Gillon and 3 pf's on Howard.

Dont think that first stat is killing us. 3 of them were his first 3 plays in the game. We had plenty of chances after that to take over

At this point DC gives a lot more than Chukwu. So JB must be biting the bullet to suffer now and hope by late season he's learned to be a positive factor. It's painful to watch him out there now though.

South Carolina's really good, especially defensively. I think SU's best offensive team is Lydon, White, Battle, Gillon, and Howard, I'd like to see that in the second half for at least a little while.

Expect a replay of this game on Tuesday against Wisconsin.

We just struggle against teams that play good man to man.

South Carolina's really good, especially defensively. I think SU's best offensive team is Lydon, White, Battle, Gillon, and Howard, I'd like to see that in the second half for at least a little while.
Except Battle looks like a lost freshman on the offensive end.

Our guards not penetrating. Ball movement poor. Getting trapped and frustrated leading to turn overs. We need much better guard play in 2nd half. Surprised our guard play was so poor.

Very true. Disappointing. It's like South Carolina knows our offensive sets or at least the beginnning stages of them also. Lots of jacking up forced shots too.

That's what i thought i heard, but then i was all like, "Nah, he couldn'ta."
Is weed legal in NY now?

Right now SU fans are likely wishing they had something to dull the pain!

Doug Gottleib said we havent played anything and had only played crappy teams, at home. Maybe DG was correct?!?!?

Second time you've said this. Are you trying to get people more riled up? Who gives an F what Dougie said?

No ball movement at all. Just about every shot has been off the dribble and contested.

They spelled it "feild goals" in the scoring graphic. This seriously is a high school broadcast. There is some 15 year old named Aiden running things behind the scenes.

Gillon dribbles with the ball way out in front of him like <shudder> Mike Edwards.

They spelled it "feild goals" in the scoring graphic. This seriously is a high school broadcast. There is some 15 year old named Aiden running things behind the scenes.

LMAO at "Aiden"! Righteous!

Would be nice to see that lineup so we can spread the floor and let the guards drive without running into their center.

That same chick manager is still on the team? Feels like Ive seen her forever?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom