South Carolina Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

South Carolina Game Thread...

Dang, Hop was ON FIRE!!! Tweeting more than some unnamed political candidates that were judged for doing it! Bleep Barclays, but good work on Hop who sounds like he's done his homework scouting!

While we're doing commentary, that was the first poster I've seen this season. Any reaction to a frosh being on the poster instead of one of the seniors , in their 4th or 5th years of service? Is Amino the main draw on our team, the next Billy Owens, and the seniors rather dull? lol

While we're doing commentary, that was the first poster I've seen this season. Any reaction to a frosh being on the poster instead of one of the seniors , in their 4th or 5th years of service? Is Amino the main draw on our team, the next Billy Owens, and the seniors rather dull? lol

This is game #5.

Everyone has been on the promos at one time or another this season.

This is game #5.

Everyone has been on the promos at one time or another this season.

Thanks! I appreciate knowing that it was spread around like that rather than 1 or 2 players. I reckon I havent checked the opening of the game threads yet, so as stated, this was the first poster I saw. It makes sense now, thanks!

The SEC's ass, lets handle business.

My ESPN 3 is still showing that the event is about to begin...what the heck, has it not started yet!?!? I'm still screaming the line for Office Space that the dude who misused English swear words said... "This... is a... ...****!!!!"

This game is really not on tv in Fayetteville????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom