Sports Gambling Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

doubled down on KC at +365 down 24-0 too.. lets see if that plays off well.

Can we lower the censoring of curse words in this thread?

i have choice words for Coach BoB right now

If you bet on coach bob then you should save some of the curse words for yourself
Don’t you worry Steve, I’ll chew myself out as soon as I can look myself in the mirror again.

Could be a while

so if you are going to bet the national ship game...how do you not bet money line clemson? seems like a toss up game...so why not pick the side with the + in front of their name?

LSU is getting a big boost by the beat down of an Oklahoma team

doubled down on KC at +365 down 24-0 too.. lets see if that plays off well.
well that turned out better than i could have expected

had them pre-game
had them even when it was down 14-0
had them +365 down 24-0..

makes up for a lot of dumb bets during the seaason i guess.

well that turned out better than i could have expected

had them pre-game
had them even when it was down 14-0
had them +365 down 24-0..

makes up for a lot of dumb bets during the seaason i guess.

to bet down 24-0? balls

so if you are going to bet the national ship game...how do you not bet money line clemson? seems like a toss up game...so why not pick the side with the + in front of their name?

I am hoping clemson scores first, the money goes to even and then lose all my KC winnings on an LSU bet.

to bet down 24-0? balls
but watching the game it wasnt like houston was stopping KC or moving the ball they had like 100 yds of offense and KC dropped passes on the first 2 drives. I felt like KC would score and houston got the 2 gift scores so really it was 10-0.

thats why ingame betting is so great

but watching the game it wasnt like houston was stopping KC or moving the ball they had like 100 yds of offense and KC dropped passes on the first 2 drives. I felt like KC would score and houston got the 2 gift scores so really it was 10-0.

thats why ingame betting is so great

+365 is terrible for 24-0...that was vegas seriusly protecting themselves

it was only +1000 that they would lead by the quarter when in reality it should have been +10000

Seems logical but it is a widely held view. Everyone I listen to on VSIN, various handicappers, media analysts etc. think the line is too high and can't understand it. That gives me pause. I'm starting out by taking LSU in the 1H -3.5. My theory is that Clemson hasn't seen an aerial attack like this all year and it will initially stun them. Venables is incredible at making adjustments though so if my theory works then I'll grab Clemson later on in-game.

Clemson should never have gotten past OSu, they are 30 games into this streak with only a few games even close to a loss and SU should have taken them down twice. thats a lot of games without a stinker that probably should have happened in the last game.

Clemson should never have gotten past OSu, they are 30 games into this streak with only a few games even close to a loss and SU should have taken them down twice. thats a lot of games without a stinker that probably should have happened in the last game.
I think you are underestimating osu.. not like they almost lost to some crap ACC team ..

some crazy value in this game.

LSU was +200 to win the half down 17-7. that was nice

over 31 for the first half was low

LSU is PK to win the 2nd half..

not sure if over 35 is value but if clemson doesnt slow LSU down some they will need to score 21 just to stay close.

Pretty much everything going the way the “squares” said it would.

clemson scoring first put LSU at +200 to win 2nd half.. that ended up great value again.

I totally forgot the B1G sometimes plays Friday night conference games. Unranked Iowa -5.5 covered at home vs. #19 Michigan, which was a classic system play that I missed.

1579331214154.png

I totally forgot the B1G sometimes plays Friday night conference games. Unranked Iowa -5.5 covered at home vs. #19 Michigan, which was a classic system play that I missed.

View attachment 175469

does the system include a big home team advantage for the weird time / day of game ?

I don't know. I only know the basic system was a commandment handed down by the gambling gods.

View attachment 175469

Big Ten has 6 in conference road wins this year. Road teams are 36-6 SU, 26-14-2 ATS.

Last edited:
My "I despise 2014 UConn" bet of the night.

Shabazz Napier (starting PG for the T-Wolves LOL), +135 on over 2.5 turnovers. The Raptors have been doing a great job turning the ball over, and with all their guards healthy will put pressure on even in a back to back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom