Sports Gambling Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I had Ohio State a couple years ago against Northwestern and won a bet because the same thing happened and on the last play the Buckeyes scored a TD off a fumble from NW.
These gambling wins are amazing.
I was pissed off at the Philly D for getting torched that entire half and then they made that amazing play.

amazing play ? Haskins threw it backward right to the guy who was so slow he almost got caught with a 5 yard Head start

amazing play ? Haskins threw it backward right to the guy who was so slow he almost got caught with a 5 yard Head start
I think scoring a defensive TD with 5 seconds left in a game you are winning by 4 is amazing.
It caused me great surprise.
a·maz·ing

/əˈmāziNG

adjective
adjective: amazing

1. causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing.

wish i had jumped on the SMU line at -3 before it took the crazy jump yesterday

Is Boise State getting 3.5 seem kinda out of weird for anyone else.
I know Washington has talent but they underachieved and Boise State is going to be more motivated.
Plus Peterson is retiring.

I think Boise ML is a good bet and I like App State -16.5

wish i had jumped on the SMU line at -3 before it took the crazy jump yesterday

I got the -3. Much to my chagrin. Be careful what u wish for. SMU is sleep walking.

Is Boise State getting 3.5 seem kinda out of weird for anyone else.
I know Washington has talent but they underachieved and Boise State is going to be more motivated.
Plus Peterson is retiring.

I think Boise ML is a good bet and I like App State -16.5

I like App state too. Trying to figure out out who has the motivational edge in the UW/Boise game is tricky. Would seem that UW would want to send CP out with a W. But 3.5 is tempting. Boise is good.

BYu-Hawaii another example of a stupid coach costing a team a win and me money!!!

3 team parlay today for me.
Penn State -7
Oklahoma +13.5
Ohio State +110
For me.

I think the play for me is Hoping OSU or Ok get ahead and the ML changes for Clemson/LSU then jump in.

last night got A&M after the 14-0 start at +261 was great value , same thing with App State the other day.

I think the play for me is Hoping OSU or Ok get ahead and the ML changes for Clemson/LSU then jump in.

last night got A&M after the 14-0 start at +261 was great value , same thing with App State the other day.
I had Okie State +4.5 that last minute TD was great for me.
I think Clemson is getting picked by everyone in those spots I go the other way.
These are the two best teams the country and I am just riding Fields and Ohio State.

I think i am just gonna tease both favs and see what happens. I think LSU rolls Ok cause thats what OK does. I have no feel for clem/osu but i do think Dabo is a better coach and that matters.

The OSU/Clemson game is very difficult to handicap. Clemson has the better QB and the combo of Dabo/Venables combo is the best. But OSU has easily won 4-5 games over teams that are clearly better than anybody that Clemson has played. Normally I like to go with the more battle tested team but my dilemma is that I have +1200 ticket on OSU to win it all. Gonna need to hedge that to some degree.

Fields has been way better than Lawrence this year.
Lawrence is the way better pro prospect and has played better the second half of the season.
I want Clemson to win but everyone is picking them and when those type of picks happen I go the other way plus I am getting +120 now with Ohio State that is too good a value. I think this should be pick ‘em or +100 but getting the extra 20 makes it good odds.

Fields has been way better than Lawrence this year.
Lawrence is the way better pro prospect and has played better the second half of the season.
I want Clemson to win but everyone is picking them and when those type of picks happen I go the other way plus I am getting +120 now with Ohio State that is too good a value. I think this should be pick ‘em or +100 but getting the extra 20 makes it good odds.

There are many reasons to like OSU but you're on an island if u think Fields is the better QB. He himself said he's 80-85% but beyond that Lawrence is undefeated in his career and has been dynamite the last 5-6 games. He started poorly but that's ancient history. That said I think OSU has advantages in other areas that give them a 50/50 shot to win this game.

Last edited:
so it turned out well.. Clem going down early pushed the money line to +365 so that turned into a huge play getting some great value and the LSU over was easy money

Another big day for ingame betting.. Lou went down early and jumped to almost +400 and that was great money to make. then they lowered the game total to 26 which was an easy over as well.

the late game virg was +400 and that almost came home too as they had multiple chances, one bad replay review and a bad throw INT from having a shot at a late game tie..

We really need mobile sports betting in NY. I've taken the train to NJ before to use FanDuel but I'd rather sit on my couch and do it

until NY gets mobile it will never take off for the masses.

thats why horses are so much fun all yr round and all day long

we see what the SEC is today.

We will see if Auburn's D can stop the Minn WR
We will see if Ala is really pissed as some think and drill mich
We will see if GA was really the next best team and tries to throttle Baylor
We will see if Oregon was really the best Pac 12 after the showing vs Utah and what Utah looked like last night

I like the ala/aub teaser for the morning games

I like
Minnesota ML Auburn offense sucks.
Wisconsin -3 Wisconsin is the better all around team.
Georgia -4 Baylor players aren’t going to be motivated and UGA won’t want to lose 2 Sugar Bowls in a row.

Would consider Alabama ML if I were parlaying.

Auburn -7

Parlayed overs in aub/min, bama/mich with jail blazers -4

I like the Oregon ML at +140.

Georgia -4 (down from -7) is tempting but I can't pull the trigger. They're without at least a half dozen starters.

Michigan getting skunked in 2nd half blew up my parlay. I've been ice cold recently. I'm tapping out until the Super Bowl

1577925834638.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom