Sports Gambling Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I like the Oregon ML at +140.

Georgia -4 (down from -7) is tempting but I can't pull the trigger. They're without at least a half dozen starters.

Got very lucky and stole one with the Ducks.

Oregon couldnt have gotten many more breaks and still almost didnt pull it out.. after that first drive did almost nothing right. if they called that PI call all game they would have to call it 30 times a game and it had nothing do to with the play as well.

But Wisc did it to themselves..

strange GA has like 13 starters out and the line is still going up

Six starters and 13 total from the two deep.

EDIT: maybe seven if Swift doesn't play. He's questionable.

What line are u seeing? My shop has been stuck on -3.5 for a couple of hours.

Taking Bills straight today and toying with Titans +5. Thoughts?

I wouldn't touch any of these games if it were the Reg. Season. So a Bills/Saints/Eagles teaser looks pretty good to me. They all cross 3 & 7.
No idea what to make of Tenn-NE. Either way I bet I'll feel stupid after losing. For once it's interesting though. I haven't watched any of the previous 8 or so Foxboro playoff games.

Taking Bills straight today and toying with Titans +5. Thoughts?

1578188537464.png

SEA/PHI is currently a pick 'em. I think I want to hammer the Hawks but what worries me is 84% of the point spread bets are on Seattle.

SEA/PHI is currently a pick 'em. I think I want to hammer the Hawks but what worries me is 84% of the point spread bets are on Seattle.
I have no clue how good Seattle is without a running game.
Wilson is good but their weapons aren’t that good.
I think Seattle is the better team but Philly isn’t a team I would bet against in that spot.

The rare last second defensive TD by Tennessee that didn't swing the full game spread or total. Maybe it screwed up some 2nd half only bets.

I'm glad I took a break b/c I would've bet the Saints, and they didn't cover at one moment of that game.

1578259860730.png

My suggested golf bets of the week (which based on my luck should mean stay away)

#1 Justin Thomas at -300 to finish top 20 in the Sony Open.

He won last week and is arguably the best golfer in the world right now.
He has had 11 consecutive top 20 finishes (all in the top 12 with once exception being at #17)

Strong history at the Sony Open
2019 - T16
2018 - T14
2017 - Win (After Winning the Prior Week like he just did)
2016 - Missed Cut, but he was in the middle of a mini-slump
2015 - T6

He is the second best golfer in strokes gained relative to field at the event since 2010.

#2. At longer odds, Zac Blair at +600 to finish top 20 at the Sony Open. He is the sixth best golfer in strokes gained at the Sony Open since 2010 although it is only over 12 rounds.

In his 3 events at Sony he has been 3rd, 6th and 57th.
He has also been in the top 20 in 2 of his last 6 events.

5 team 20 dollar parlay for me.
Min +7
Baltimore -10
KC -9
Seattle +180
Clemson +190

It’s got a nice payoff Potential.
Hope to make it thru Saturday and May do some hedging after.

I generally like the favorites this weekend in the NFL. Reversal from last weekend when the underdogs had their day.

My suggested golf bets of the week (which based on my luck should mean stay away)

#1 Justin Thomas at -300 to finish top 20 in the Sony Open.

He won last week and is arguably the best golfer in the world right now.
He has had 11 consecutive top 20 finishes (all in the top 12 with once exception being at #17)

Strong history at the Sony Open
2019 - T16
2018 - T14
2017 - Win (After Winning the Prior Week like he just did)
2016 - Missed Cut, but he was in the middle of a mini-slump
2015 - T6

He is the second best golfer in strokes gained relative to field at the event since 2010.

#2. At longer odds, Zac Blair at +600 to finish top 20 at the Sony Open. He is the sixth best golfer in strokes gained at the Sony Open since 2010 although it is only over 12 rounds.

In his 3 events at Sony he has been 3rd, 6th and 57th.
He has also been in the top 20 in 2 of his last 6 events.
thomas bombed but you got a shot with Blair in the top 30 now

I have a 2.5k ticket for Clemson to win it all.
What would be a smart hedge bet?

thomas bombed but you got a shot with Blair in the top 30 now

I had a decent run on golf betting for a while.
But when you promote a -300 bet, you better hit -- or look like a fool !

I just need ravens to win by 4 to win big 6 pt teaser ... San Fran held their end

Thanks for showing up ravens holy shiza .. I was worried about the 49ers leg of the teaser .. not the freaking ravens ... what a joke Jackson is a joke in the playoffs

And if they cut to harbaugh on the sideline again I’m sure he’ll still have that dumb confused look on his face

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom