Sports Gambling Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

3-1 last night (Group 1: 28-14, Group 2: 32-14)

Plays for Tonight
Illinois at Michigan (+3)
Vermont at Binghamton (+7)
Seattle at Stone Cold Steve Austin (-6)
St Thomas at South Dakota (+6)
Gonzaga at Pepperdine (+12.5)

Regarding the top 25, the "Old-School" auto bet (Top 25 at home favourites) is about 10-2 recently based on my quick scan... and most of the recent losses ATS are the home dogs against top 25. The beginning of my plays it was a bit of the opposite. But this could be the last night I play "home dogs against top 25" - let's see how Michigan does. That being said home dogs continue to do very strongly against the top teams from non power conferences (Group 2 Matchups) so keep riding that.

1-4 ... its over had a nice run (28-15 and 33-17. But my theory whether valid or not is really based on your first few conference road games -- and that time has passed.. Lucky or not, put a note in my calendar to run again next Jan 1.

Last edited:
Kent St at Bowling Green (-1)
Feeling a little "Luck"y about this one.

Parlay anytime TDs for Laporta and Kittle.
Gibbs over 47.5 rushing

Current look ahead lines
SF -3 over KC
KC -3.5 over Detroit

I stayed away from KC +$ because it sounded too easy, and I always get burned when it sounds too easy lol. Jumped on Kelce +6.5 receptions and a TD, which I thought would hit, but thought it would be a sweat. Turned out to be the opposite.

Edit- I'm drunk, thought I was responding to todays games. You guys are talking SB. I'll blindly follow Upstate here, +3 for all the dollars

Over 3 point of CLV on George Washington -5 and they lose outright by 23 points lmao I freaking hate this chit when it's going bad. And I have had a terrrrrrrrible 2024.

Over 3 point of CLV on George Washington -5 and they lose outright by 23 points lmao I freaking hate this chit when it's going bad. And I have had a terrrrrrrrible 2024.

Yesterday was roughhhhhh for me. I gotta stop trusting these damn unpredictable college kids with all my monies

Yesterday was roughhhhhh for me. I gotta stop trusting these damn unpredictable college kids with all my monies
Also, I went on a 27 roll run two nights ago at the ol craps table. Pretty sure it’s the longest run I’ve had. We’re gonna smoke this town

Also, I went on a 27 roll run two nights ago at the ol craps table. Pretty sure it’s the longest run I’ve had. We’re gonna smoke this town
There is not many higher points in life than a run like that. We are making this one happen. Easier city to do that. Lol.

At Mohegan PA last week I was the beneficiary of some dude's almost 1 hour roll. I'm already on a $50 KC 9.5-1 future bought the week after they lost to the Raiders. Hedged enough on SF ML to get my $50 back. Other than that I like the Noah Gray over 1.5 receptions.

To be continued...

25-15-3, 13-9, 39-24-3

Houston 1-0-1, 2-0, 3-0-1
Iowa St 5-1, 1-0, 6-1
Texas Tech 1-0, 2-1, 3-1
Baylor 2-0, 2-0, 4-0
Kansas 1-1, 1-1, 2-2
BYU 3-0, 1-0, 4-0
TCU 4-2, 0-1, 4-3
Oklahoma 1-3, 2-0, 3-3
Texas 1-2, 0-2. 1-4
Kansas St 1-2, 0-2, 1-4
Cincy 1-1, 1-0, 2-1
UCF 2-1, 2-0, 4-1
WVU 0-1, 0-1. 0-2
OK St 1-1-2, 1-1, 2-2-2

Funny how often this happens. Liked Iowa St., Nebraska, Alabama, and Houston. These were all favorites in the range of 7-12 pts. Decided to money line parlay at +152. Of course Bama, Neb., are blowouts with Houston on the way to a demolition. Only spread drama was ISU covering by 1/2 a point. Shoulda added a spread parlay to the card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom