Sports Gambling Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

HOW DID WE ALL MISS THE UNDER ON tOSU BADGERS?! did we know it was gonna rain for 5 hours straight.

Who likes what for the nfl tomorrow ?

I like philly to upset the bills and colts to destroy Denver ..

Who likes what for the nfl tomorrow ?

I like philly to upset the bills and colts to destroy Denver ..
Love NYJ +6.

They are pissed at Marrone for running the score up. See the Jets moving the ball a lot better as Sam won’t see ghosts.
Also Carolina +6 at San Fran. Niners are due for a bad loss.

We have our first nominee for WORST futures bet of the year. In all my Empire State wisdom, I took the Knicks to go over 26 wins. I’m currently watching their 4th game of pure trash to start the season. They may finish in the teens!!!

We have our first nominee for WORST futures bet of the year. In all my Empire State wisdom, I took the Knicks to go over 26 wins. I’m currently watching their 4th game of pure trash to start the season. They may finish in the teens!!!

Hey they made the comeback. 1 down 25 to go for at least a push

Image result for wayne's world thumbs up

80% thru Bills/Steelers/Chargers/Lions/Cowboys 5team, 6pt teaser. C'mon Dallas!

80% thru Bills/Steelers/Chargers/Lions/Cowboys 5team, 6pt teaser. C'mon Dallas!

I love teasing the dogs...for 6 pt teasers. now what i do hate is waiting for that monday night game as the final step in teaser glory. It never works out for me. couple weeks ago i just needed the jets to not lose by 20 to win a nice chunk of change.

last weekend i just needed the chiefs to cover to win a big parlay.

and in true gambling degenerative fashion, I just needed buffalo sabres to hold onto a 2-0 lead at home vs a road weary coyotes squad...and of course coyotes won in OT

Any value in a Syracuse ML bet over Virginia?

Also I am parlaying Kansas over Duke and Kentucky over Michigan State.

So you have Dallas -1 tonight or -13 ?
Wow. That should pay around +400 right?

-1.5 & +325.
7-8.5pt fav's & 1-2.5pt dogs are just auto-plays as they cross the two most important #'s. So only real picks were the Bills & Chargers.

Although I see the line is down to 6-6.5 now. Hard to believe there's sharp $ coming in on the NYG. The home dog on MNF angle is so antiquated especially with their garbage homefield.

its not life changing money so why not hedge?

since cowboys are a solid fav you the giants ml is about +250 you could bet about 15K and win 35K or so

so giants win you clear 15K
cowboys win you clear 20K..

just got to find a place that will take 15K or spread it around

but if you got 4K to make that bet money is probably not the big deal so let it ride

I just got Alabama -6.5 on my place.
Love the Tide if Tua plays. I assume he is and they will win by 2 TDs if he is healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom