Sports Illustrated Top 100 College Football Players | Syracusefan.com

Sports Illustrated Top 100 College Football Players

Hard to believe Alton didn’t make the list, even given their criteria for selection. Didn’t even make the list of snubs.
I'm pretty sure that will add to Alton Robinson's motivation to prove the "experts" wrong. Puts a nice chip on his shoulder. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that will add to Alton Robinson's motivation to prove the "experts" wrong. Puts a nice chip on his shoulder. Go Orange!!!!
He didn’t make the list? Voters are mentally worthless.

And there is a silly language filter on this site.

For crying out loud what ya all expect? It's sports ILLUSTRATED, like a second grade coloring book it has pictures as in being illustrated.....you think it is populated by sports geniuses? Amazing they can count to a 100.

I hope Robinson and Coleman take this with supreme offense, and that they do nothing short of wreak havoc on each of the opposing quarterbacks they face! Show what it means to be the best edge rushing tandem in the country!!

i dont think the vast majority of non su fans really thinks Robinson is one of the best edge rushers in the country.. I dont most think he is one of the top 10-15 edge rushers.. Freeney was an elite edge rusher, he required double/triple teams or he was in the QBs face every pass. Robinson doesnt ever get doubled or chipped or even usually a RB to help.

he is a very nice player but he needs a big year to get a top 3-4 rd draft. Lets hope he does it.. Most sites have him at best 7-9th best edge rusher.

but if he is a top 75 pick that also means there are another 25-30 Jrs who might get drafted and then there are always the SOs on the list ahead of him on this kind of list too. So falling below 100 is not surprising