Spread Next Week (SU Opens +37.5) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spread Next Week (SU Opens +37.5)

It's not inconceivable that we could be down 45 by halftime in this game. This is the worst SU team since G-Rob and Clemson is once again a national title favorite. They just beat Georgia Tech by 66 points. Yeah, we beat Georgia Tech (thanks to turnovers), but they put up 453 yards of total offense, including 275 yards rushing against us. A 40 point loss by SU Saturday would have to be considered a win.

Clemson will cover but I don't see this score being as bad as the GT game. Dabo has respect for Dino and knows how banged up we are. I'd be surprised if Lawrence and Etienne play more than 2 quarters. It makes sense for Clemson to flex their muscle against GT since they compete for recruits in the Georgia area.

^This^ there are only a couple of reasons why Dabo would let the score get out of hand intentionally. He likes Dino. GT crossed a line recently on the recruiting trail and needed to be checked a bit given how important ATL is to Clemson’s pipeline. FSU scores will be high for a while as they took us to the woodshed many times back in the day so we’re catching up a bit.

goodluck to y’all this weekend and hope Dino gets the ship righted

1603472102792.png

ive changed my mind. noon game. clemson bored out their butts...just rolled G tech big time..theyll be sleepy for this one. it won't be close, but we cover on a total garbage last minute score

Saw the line was up to -48 right at kickoff. Hope you guys jumped on it at 36!

690 bragging about a 25 point loss how far we've fallen
Nah. Just having fun with ridiculous posts this week. I self depricate when I say stupid stuff which is quite often.

I know we’re all fanatics but I had it up to here this week with all the “they can score 100” and “they’ll score whatever they feel like scoring“ nonsense. It got tiring so I’m having fun with it. We’re having a tough year, but we’re not Vernon Verona Sherrill

Last edited:
Didn’t feel like finding the local goomba or driving to PA to bet this game, but I hope those that did bet this game took the over, which was the lock of this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom