Spring 2017 Roster | Syracusefan.com

Spring 2017 Roster

Clarke best be praying thanks to the old gods and the new. That kid nearly squandered an opportunity he seemed ready to jump off a bridge for.

Wonder if Hahn sees the field at WR this year.

Devin C Butler is the WR

Devin M Butler is the DB from ND

Some interesting, and much needed, trends there. Many of the LBs have gained lbs - Zaire 244, Armstrong 229, Bennett 225; and Slayton is up to 314 (he is going to have a monster year).
Agree staff obviously wanted LB's bigger. I will be shocked if Shy weights 213. Im sure thats a typo

Reactions: 007
Agree staff obviously wanted LB's bigger. I will be shocked if Shy weights 213. Im sure thats a typo

Yeah, I had the same thought about Shy. Maybe he is being groomed for RB? Bam??

Kenneth Ruff is up to 278. I still like him. Kid has a great motor. He has had a year to learn how to play with hand down, I think he might be the fourth tackle.
Would love to see him at nose tackle, a la Kevin Mitchell days...

Yeah, I had the same thought about Shy. Maybe he is being groomed for RB? Bam??
If Cullen doesn't end up taking any reps at RB in the spring when there are only 3 bodies, it seems unlikely he's going to ever play there.

If Cullen doesn't end up taking any reps at RB in the spring when there are only 3 bodies, it seems unlikely he's going to ever play there.
If he can't play Safety, I see no shot at LB, not with the beasts we are going to play there...

Pickard just can't seem to get into that 270/280 lb range.

Has Brian Ward always been listed at D Coordinator and Linebackers coach? Am I reading into this to much or are they maybe going to add another coach to offense or maybe just a different position and have Ward coach linebackers.

Observations:
1. Guthrie at 215, Thomas at 209, Fagan under 200.. still too small at SAM. Maybe Armstrong moves outside for one year? I have not heard anything about Walton, maybe a possibility?

2. Assuming Clark is back, DTs are finally ACC level skill and size. Clark, Slayton, Williams, Samuels and Ruff will be solid.

3. Moe to Slot, Perkins to RB (probably just a body until frosh arrive)

4. Mykelti cannot get here soon enough... size at safety...woof. However the size at corner is decent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom