Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

I mean, the offensive line kept injuring themselves in one-a-days last year, so I'd imagine the rule only protected them from further harm.
My eye is on Dakota Davis who appears capable of getting injured brushing his teeth. Here is to ZERO scooters on the sideline this year

Good they are getting started. I thought they may have waited until mid April to see if they could get players vaccinated that wanted the shot. It would have also given Samuel and Schmidt more time to prepare. They probably needed to factor in if a player got hurt in spring and sufficient time to heal for the season .
With obesity (defined as a BMI>30) listed as a comorbidity that makes you eligible for a vaccine in NYS, a large percentage of the team could get a vaccine now. Certainly all the linemen.
BMI is a deeply flawed metric as it does not consider muscle mass. For example you are considered obese at:

6'4" / 247 lbs.
6'2" / 233 lbs.
6'0" / 221 lbs.
5'!0" / 209 lbs.

Last edited:
With obesity (defined as a BMI>30) listed as a comorbidity that makes you eligible for a vaccine in NYS, a large percentage of the team could get a vaccine now. Certainly all the linemen.
BMI is a deeply flawed metric as it does not consider muscle mass. For example you are considered obese at:

6'4" / 247 lbs.
6'2" / 233 lbs.
6'0" / 221 lbs.
5'!0" / 209 lbs.
Nor does it consider frame size. Silly.
Even though Josh Black has 6 pack abs, he's considered morbidly obese, with 35% body fat. Lol

6'4" / 247 lbs.
6'2" / 233 lbs.
6'0" / 221 lbs.
5'!0" / 209 lbs.
which is how the NBA guys are all getting shots. But if I was on the team and the ease at getting a shot right now I would hope they go get it.

400 shots for tomorrow at the fairgrounds are available.. they must have inventory because it was under a dozen earlier today.

Yeah, BMI is a flawed stat. Healthcare professionals use it because it's an easy number to point to with people that aren't the exceptions. Many studies about lifestyle diseases indicate relevant correlations, so it's useful.

BMI is way off. I’m obese at 195 lbs. At 195 Literally have ribs sticking out . I got my weight down there about 8 years ago.
Where does the weight rest then, your thighs and neck?

A lot of different factors including frame and bone density I’m told.

fball bring back the snow, or it baseball causing this for thursday

1617109951952.png

That's what happens when your roster skews really young, you get a lot of guys coming back.

Have to hope that you've brought up the bottom of the roster the last two classes.
Aye, It could be an incredible year, in that we might be so much better then expected . Keep fingers crossed we avoid “Pauses” for the next 5 weeks. I wonder what college programs will do if anything with players eligible for vaccines in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom