Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

I think covid protocol is the reason for no media at practice.
Yes that makes sense. They have the biggest roster in a while as well so probably at full capacity per covid protocol

Yes that makes sense. They have the biggest roster in a while as well so probably at full capacity per covid protocol
And it probably has something to do with testing. I believe the team is still getting tested twice per week. The school isn't gonna pay for media to be tested and can't force them to stay in whatever semblance of a bubble they have for the team.

It's also likely this is a convenient reason DB can give to eliminate any inconvenience the presence of media would have.

And it probably has something to do with testing. I believe the team is still getting tested twice per week. The school isn't gonna pay for media to be tested and can't force them to stay in whatever semblance of a bubble they have for the team.

It's also likely this is a convenient reason DB can give to eliminate any inconvenience the presence of media would have.
Yeah you’re totally right. I don’t know what I was thinking. Of course they don’t want to test the media.

But yes it is very convenient for Dino too haha. I hope SU releases some video at least

DB is not going to give out any information. Even if we see a depth chart it will not be accurate. I could see two qbs as the starter even through camp. DB will not let anyone know who the starters are until they run on the field the first game.
As long as they win next season I’ll wait for information.

i agree, he could lock up SU football tighter than Area 51 for all I care. Just win football games next year.

Queeley is more than a possession receiver. He was open deep numerous times last season and the QBs overthrew him.
Yup, think we’ll look back at Ish as the comparison

Just fast enough and just tall enough and just big enough to combine those with physicality and hands to make him him a fine target downfield

I am a big Tommy advocate but you are right, Q seemed to be his kryptonite for accuracy last year. Just couldn’t hit him

Queeley is more than a possession receiver. He was open deep numerous times last season and the QBs overthrew him.
I figure taj is getting moved to the slot. Difficult to tackle. Mismatch with lbs. feel they are looking for taller 6’5 receiver on outside.

I am getting Ishmael vibes for Queeley

I hope you're right, I really do.

But I see him as more of a very solid #2 WR, who still needs a #1 WR (and/or the threat of a running game) to take some of the attention away.

Ed Hendrix, the highly rated wide receiver out of Washington D.C., is not enrolled in classes this semester, according to the university directory. He battled injuries for most of his career before playing sparingly last season.

Ed Hendrix, the highly rated wide receiver out of Washington D.C., is not enrolled in classes this semester, according to the university directory. He battled injuries for most of his career before playing sparingly last season.
That's the cherry on top of a rough college career.

That's the cherry on top of a rough college career.
His work here was done. What none of us knew was that he was a secret agent sent to kill our secondary. Once he took out Cisco he was reassigned. His handler couldn't move him immediately as to not arouse suspicion.

Wow, the PS is behind a 10 dollar a month paywall right now? Times must be tough.

Is there any updates if there has been any other practices since the initial practice? I did not expect much news but to not even hear if or when they may have a practice.

Is there any updates if there has been any other practices since the initial practice? I did not expect much news but to not even hear if or when they may have a practice.

Haven't seen any tweets from SU about a 2nd practice yet.

Haven't seen any tweets from SU about a 2nd practice yet.
Maybe they are really spreading out the practices so the coaches have more time to work with the players in the meeting room for film study.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom