Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

Garret is certainly worthy of a coveted single digit. Love this kid. Number 2, 4, 6 and 7 will not be returning for 2021. Wonder if anybody else gets offered any of those numbers. Possibly Ja’had carter?...probably not yet.

with the state allowing normal fans starting april 6th at like 10% capacity maybe the spring "game" will be allowed to have some?

with the state allowing normal fans starting april 6th at like 10% capacity maybe the spring "game" will be allowed to have some?
We're a practice in and they haven't given us a roster or a schedule yet. It could be 100% capacity and there won't be anything resembling a Spring Game. Dino is happy to use the COVID angle to limit access for as long as he can.

We have gone from a RB room where guys were playing that either were expected to redshirt or were in another position to one of the deepest positions on the team. Man I hope the oline makes some strides. I wanna see these RBs run wild.

Last edited:
Queeley’s now at 210??
Wow

DB is not going to give out any information. Even if we see a depth chart it will not be accurate. I could see two qbs as the starter even through camp. DB will not let anyone know who the starters are until they run on the field the first game.
As long as they win next season I’ll wait for information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom